I recently just had a baby she is 8months now but was premature....however around february I had unprotected sex and soon after i went on birth control . I had two depo shot and stop taking the shot because I stop seeing my period at all. the next one was due in may but i didn't go.

The past two months I have been really scared that am pregnant. If in deed I am pregnant it would be from having unprotected sex in february ..in that case I should be abt 6months now..but I don't really look pregnant and havn't had any pregnant symptoms snice then..but I also didn't have any pregnant symptomys with my first child until i was abt 5months along. my stomach is very small for six months however.Last month i took pregnancy test but it said negative... if i was pregnant i would have been around 5month and the test should have been able to detect weather or not i was pregnant

lately i have been feeling bloated and my stomach extended abit. Sometimes it feels really tight and other time i can hear gurrling or something like that. I don't eat that much and when i eat a little bit i feel full and tightness. I keep thinking maybe its gas but abt two week now I have been feeling abdominal movement near my belly button area and it feel lyk a baby moveing but other time it feels lyk gas or lky am about to let out gas and in most case i do. I feel growling and funny movement in my stomach as well and sometime i have back pains but most of my day am always sitting.

Am not sure if its symptoms of the depo shot or if its some kind of gas problems..and if i am pregnant would my baby have problems becuz i took two depo shot upon have unprotected sex in february. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me becuz I keep think abt being pregnant and am not really ready for another baby right now.

the depo shot causes your body to think its pregnant. that is why after you had the shots you wouldn't have seen your period. some women have side effects that include, spotting/bleeding/nausea etc.. 
it boosts hormone levels and doesnt let your body release eggs while your on it. you can however still get pregnant while on the depo as none of the contraceptives are 100%.
if you are really worried that you are pregnant, go to doctor for blood test as it is the most accurate. its better to find out then not know at all.
the depo also does not harm the fetus as it is just hormones.

QueenB990 wrote:

I know your post is old but I am having the EXACT situation as you. I am having the movements and gassy feelings. I was just wondering if you ended up being pregnant or if you think it was the depo shot?

I too sm feeling these symptoms,and would like to know

I am as well. I thought I was crazy. I have a slid elevation above my bladder, but it feels mostly gassy. I've been on depo shot for over a year, soooo this is weird. Lmme know the results.

These posts are pretty old, but I thought I'd add that I'm on my second depo shot, am having these exact symptoms, and am definitely absolutely not pregnant.  So while it's uncomfortable and awful and painful and annoying, it's possible you *aren't* pregnant.  But obvs, see your doctor, because I am not one.

I Have The Same Problem But I'm Not On BC ..But Was You Pregnant ?? I

I'm having movement sensation down low near my bladder also, sometimes higher. I've stopped depo a month ago but haven't had unprotected sex. im freaking out that I'm pregnant. Were you pregnant?!?!

Me too! On my 3rd shot. Also I'm still spotting which sucks but no real period.

I'm having this same issue!! The spotting is very annoying and the bloated feeling ( makes u feel like your prego) is scary. I'm considering switching to the pill. At least I know for sure that I will have a regulated cycle and it will not be any break through bleeding.

I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but were you pregnant?

Hey so it's been 4 months since your post... are you pregnant or no?

did you end up being pregnant?

Well I Had My Bby March 7 & didn’t wait my full 6 weeks to start having sex and I only got one depo Shot And I’m Having the exact same situation... I am so scared Bc this is my first Bby and I’m not ready for another baby right now...

Any suggestions anyone, Help