I've actually been on the depo shot for exactly 3 months now. I'm really nervous though, and need an answer asap. How long does it stay in your system if you miss your shot?
I thought my shot was due next month not a few weeks ago. I'm really nervous because I started bleeding and cramping a little this week, and this week on Thursday I'm due to have the leep procedure done.
Am I having a small period because I missed my shot or is there a chance it's pregnancy? I'm pretty sure it's too soon to try and take a test, but I've heard of people bleeding when the egg has been implanted.
Help!?

That bleedig when the egg implants itself is called implantation bleeding.Its usually not heavy and only pinkish borwn spotting for a short period pf time.If you have been on the shot for exactly 3 months you should not have had another 2 weeks ago.You have up until 2 days after the three months period of your shot to get another one or else it starts wearing off.It is highly unlikely you are pregnant.When you are on the shot your body doesn't release an egg which is necessary for implantation.the cramps and stuff are probably your period coming on.Did you know anything about the shot before you got on it?What did the doctor tell you??

I just recently got off the shot to get pregant so i have really researched how long it can take. I have heard of some women getting pregant with in the month after taking deepo and on that got pregant on depo. I wouldn't worry though because my doctor told me most of the time it take 12- 14 weeks just to get out of your system good news for you bad for me lol. hope that makes you feel better :-)

I was on the depo fot five years, got married and now trying start a family this month makes the eighth month, but I think that this month it happend to early to tell but my girl frend it took her two years after getting off the shot so I guess to each hos own. But good luck keep it fun and font let it get u down it will happent