Me and my bf had sex in early December. I have not yet gotten my period and it`s now the beg of February. I always expect my period the last week of the month or the first of the next. There is times I skip. But just tonight a friend of mine when I told him what kind of symptoms i am having which appeared to me as just a cold or the flu he hit me with the statement of " SOUNDS TO ME LiKE YOUR PREGNANT " and he does not know i have been having sex or anything. I`m not sure. Like I thought I had my period about a week or 2 ago but I guess it ws just spotting. I don't know. I am so confused. My breasts have been tender lately. I lost 5 pounds since Saturday but my stomach has gotten a tiny bit bigger in a rounder way and its kinda hard. Can someone please help me.

When i read this i was so excitted to have someone in my position.
i also had sex in early December. Also i'm on the depo shot. So if you don't happen to know it is suppose to stop you're periods but i spotted for three weeks. It's crazy that you say all this becasue everything that is happening to you is hapening to me. i also am having flu or cold like syptoms. Another thing is i lost 12 pounds then i realized my stomach was bigger and didn't quite make since to the weight loss. My stomach is not hard but its not soft either. i'm not sure if i was any help or if you could help me but it's great to find someone in the same position as me. lastly i took a test and it was negative and the first time i thought i was pregnant and it was negative i didn't have anymore symptoms but this time is diff. i'm still having syptoms.

Thanks

Every time you have unprotected sex, you will automatically run the risk of getting pregnant. If you had unprotected sex on the 1st of December, i would start to become concerned at this point. Flu symptoms are not a pregnancy symptoms, it's probably just a coincidence. The spotting you saw may have been implantation bleeding. I would suggest that you take an HPT, then go from there.