I have been taking the pill for a year now but i have recently stopped taking it just before my period. I was two days late but i thought that it was because i stopped taking the pill, and didn't think anything of it. My boyfriend and i had sex on the last day of my period. He came inside me and i'm not sure if i am pregnant since i was on my pills for so long could i be pregnant so soon?

Yes, you could be pregnant so soon. I mean you know the rules about the pills. For example, if you miss two pills, ovulation will most likely occur. Considering you stopped, it is quite possible that ovulation occurred and that you got pregnant.

Some women don’t get their periods back up to three months after stopping the pills while others do immediately. It is individual like everything else is.

Are you experiencing any pregnancy symptoms now? How long has it been since then?

Considering you stopped just prior your period and had sex during your period, it is highly unlikely you got pregnant. However, anything’s possible.

The only way to know is wait for at least 2 weeks after the intercourse and do the test. There is no point in waiting for your next period and thinking about, as it may be hectic because you have just dropped the pills.