I recently had sex and the condom broke so I took the morning after pill, but I still suspect I am pregnant from before this happened. Since I took the pill how long until it forces me to have my period? If I'm already pregnant will I not get any period at all from taking the morning after pill? How long should I wait to take a pregnancy test and have it be correct- will taking the morning after pill mess up the test in anyway?

Thank you so much for your help, I'm freaking out here. :-(

The morning after pill will not mess up with the pregnancy test.
You should test if your period doesn't arrive.
The morning pill after may or may not affect your period. It could delay it or you could get it before the expected date.

The morning pills does three things: it prevent ovulation, if ovulation occurred it prevent sperm from reaching the egg by thickening the vaginal mucus and if all of this happened, it prevent implantation of the fertilized egg by thickening endometrial lining, so the egg could not implant and pregnancy not occur.

It dies not always prevent implantation though, more studies show that it may not have any effect on implantation at all.

The morning after pill does not force a period, it simply tricks your body into thinking it already ovulated, which in turn causes a period soon after.

It does not 'abort' a pregnancy.

did you end up pregnant?