Okay So Ive NEVER Had a cycle not once but never I found out that I have pcos last year December my doctor put me on birth control to make my cycle come but after .2 months of being.on provera the birth control pill I never got it. so I waited a couple months it never came natural so I went back to the doctor AUGUST 21 2012 they put me on metformin 2000 Mg a day and for metformin it work different for some ppl but for the past 2 weeks I have been getting pregnancy symptoms like nausea headaches I been having going to the rest room to pea alot I have diarreah also lower stomach pains thats feels like cramps now at night time I have a hard time sleeping Im extra bloated and just feel pregnant I know that you dont have to have a cycle to get pregnant as long as you ovulating you can get pregnant its SEPTEMBER 15 do anyone think im pregnant or could it be my mind playing jokes I have took.2 pregnancy test both negative I have low.hormones so thats probally why idk what too do any SUGGESTION ???.

You are joking sweety, arent you? good one! :-D

you are most likely not pregnant it sounds like you are just experiencing the side affects of the high dose of metformin everything you listed is a side affect of metformin. I was put on 1700mg a day and i had all the same side affects it was to much for me. to help reduce the side affects take with a meal and drink lots of water also you can ask you doctor for the extented release version im on that now and its soooooo much better, i now have little to no side affects.

That's mean af smh