Hello all, my name is Jaleesa I'm 21 yes old and just found out in august that I have pcos so here I go with my story. When my obgyn diagnosed me with pcos hegiven me birth control but I did explain that I've gotten 6 periods out of a yr but the bc pills he given me had me bleeding for 3 weeks straight so he taken me off of them from being on them for only 2 weeks so the following month I received my period for 3 days So now dec I haven't gotten a period I have sore breast bloating cramping and haven't seen a period so could I have conicved from that little bit of birth control I'm confusedd someone help me

Point blank anytime you're not on birth control and you're sexually active there is a chance for conception, even if you don't ovulate regularly. If you are afraid you might be pregnant take a test or go to your doctor. Also I had the same issue when my obgyn tried to put me on normal birth control after I was diagnosed with PCOS. Very heavy bleeding for weeks. I now have the Mirena IUD and couldn't be happier. Ask your doctor about other birth control options, maybe ones that use progesterone instead of estrogen. Good luck.