Ok...on 12-17 was my last day of my cycle...i say bout 2weeks ago i start having symptoms of pregnancy. ..like...tired..moody...nausated all day LONG...going to the bathroom...uncomfortable on my tummy:( my smells are strong can smell thru a fridge door.lool . I ate 3coney dogs 4slice pickles chocolate cake n thn chicken fried rice...wth. On 2-3-2015 i told my doctor how i was feeling he smile and said im get a blood test and yo ur pregnant cuz you wou kdnt eat like this ...im like rt...test came back negative but wants to test me in 3weeks...im started to think its in my head HELPPPPPPPP!!!

im in this same situation. I was wondering the very same thing. I was a virgin and yes the first time I had sex I didn't use a condom.( I know how stupid) but anyways I had sex 2 days before my period came, and my period didn't last as long as it usually does. so that had me worried a little bit. I have been having lower abdomen cramps, and lower back aches. Plus all i want to do lately is sleep. At one point of time i had a huge appetite, and now i barely want to eat. Last week, i kept getting chills and hot flashes, that would come real fast then leave. Also i have been urinating frequently now, and i cant say its because ive been drinking a lot of liquids. because i haven't. im only 17 and im scared theres a slight chance im pregnant .. what do yall think? HELPPP