hey im 21 female and for the past 2-3 months ive been feeling a heartbeat ,weird gurgling and pain in my stomach about 2 inches above my navel, ive been urinating frequently, having a hard time to go to the bathroom for #2,but i do have alot of gas . Also for the past 2 weeks ive been getting anxiety attacks everytime the pain in my stomach starts, which include shortness of breath, i feel like theirs not enough oxygen in the air even when i go outside..i am a bit overweight but have been attending the gym and eating healthier for about 1 month. Im getting tired and scared of these weird symptoms but for some reason cant get myself to go to the doctors PLEASE HELP!!!!! P.S. Havent had sex for 6 months and i have taken a pregnancy test 3 months after the last time i did which came out negative, and i do have my period but it has been lighter in color and for only 4 days considering i would ussually get it for 7 days..

that could be anything from Irritable Bowel Syndrom (IBS) to a food intolerence... you should get it checked out by the doctor though - instead of non-doctors advice, you should seek a doctor, it could be very serious!

confused, could you please reply whether you were diagnosed with a specific condition or not? I have been getting the same symptoms as well and I am 22 (female).

I am a 34 year old woman and have the same symptoms. Frequent urination (even like 3 times during the night, I do drink a lot of water but this is crazy), like 15 times a day, stomach heartbeat, stomach bloating, pressure in my stomach that goes down to my vagina. I have been to the doctor several times for years. They said I has H-Pylori , which is an ulcer. I took the meds and still feel the same. I also was diagnosed with BV about 7 months ago. Bacterial Vaganitis, (which I had a fish smell after sex, and pain after sex) they said that that was due to bacteria in the vagina, which I shower everday, but I was using wipes after going to the bathroom and they said to stop because it throws off your system and the vagina cleans itself. Well that got rid of the pain after sex and smell, but the urination, bloating, pressure and heartbeat are still there. I also was tested for PID , which they said I didn't have, no STD's, I also had a microscope put up my vagina to check my stomach and they said it was the h-pylori then. I am going crazy and want this to be better. Can anyone help?????

I've had the same symptoms?...

I have the same exact syptoms bloating, fatigue, heartbeat in stomach, short of breath, pain in my side and abdomen, very frequent urination took a pregnancy test it said negative then went to my ob today and he said im not what the heck is wrong with us anyone know? I am one month shy of being 23.

I have the same thing did you ever find out what it is?

HEY.. I'M ONLY 19. BUT A MOTHER OF TWO GIRLS..I HAVE THE SAME SYMPTOMS..I FEEL A HEARTBEAT IN MY STOMACH..I BOUGHT 3 PREGNANCY TESTS AND ALL CAME OUT NEGATIVE..I HAVE MY NORMAL PERIOD ... I NEED HELP AND I AM IN THE PROCESS OF GOING TO THE DOCTOR..SOON.. THANKS.

hey, i am 15 years old.i haven't had my period in 2 months, not sure if i am pregnant. Feel heartbeat in my stomach.
please help

Hi, I have the same symptoms, whoever posted these would you be able to let me know what the outcome was? And if everyone is okay??

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!! I'M EXTREMELY NERVOUS & SCARED!! I hope everyone is okay!!!

Hope to hear from someone soon!! Thank you!!

I am 24, have the same symptoms, I am feeling like I want to go to the doctors, however not sure how to explain the pain to them.
Did anyone get any answers about this?

i am having the same thing im 18 im not pregnant that i know of. haven't been sick or anything. i am sexual active though. i get really bad period craps all of a sudden too. lot of pain in my lower stomuch too. it hurts more when im hungery or don't eat for about 8 hours. i go pee so often and feel blowed and the heart beat in my lower tummy.

Everyone should get checked out for celiac disease. It causes lots of other symptoms that minic other illnesses. gas, bloating, aniexty, stomache pain, etc are just a few. I had all the symptoms everyone described for years before I finally figured it out. My doctor thought it was irritable bowl syndrome, gave me some pill for peeing , antidepressant, aniexty, etc. It was all just I am now allergic to Gluten. I'm on a gluten free diet and all the symptoms went away in 3 weeks.

I am 47 years old and I also have a heartbeat a few inches above my bellybotton, frequently have to urinate, but I do drink alot of water, felt nausea a few days, but I thought It was because I ate something that didnt agree with me, just had my period last week, also have headaches, my mother inlaw told me I was pregnant so I did a pregnacy test (twice) both came out negative, but was told a woman can have her period and still be pregnant, she insist that I am pregnant, her experience shows that there's been 3 women with the same symptoms and they were all pregnant. I still find it hard to believe since I was never able to get pregnant when I was in my 20's nor my 30's so I find it hard to believe that I am pregnant now that Im in my late 40's. its been a while since the other women posted their messages. I just wonder what happened to them, what was the outcome . I will go see a Dr but not until the end of april, waiting to see if I get my period again, and if the symptoms persist.

please let me know what you find out...
i have same symptoms.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use