I am a 23 yr old female and since i was about 19 or 20 ive been experiencing progressing discomforts all relating to my digestion. 

The first symptom actually started when I was 16 or 17; i had to see a doctor because of sharp lower back pains. I had been afraid the pain was coming from my kidneys. I have experienced this pain on and off for the past few years. Every once in a while there will be blood on the toilet paper after i urinate. Ive gone to see a doctor about this a few times over the past few years. Once they did find a kindey infection but other than that my kidneys appeared healthy. I even had a scan done to look for stones when I was 19. 

The pains in my lower back have lessened significantly since I quit my job at a pizza restaurant a couple years ago (i ate alot of pizza when I worked there... it was free and I was very poor) and have not experienced any blood in my urine for a quite a time now. But just a year or two before I quit that job I started developing bowel problems that are continuing to persist today. Im constipated, but there are days when i will suddenly feel like I need to go...but nothing will happen. Sometimes this occurs several times a day. Then all of a sudden i will experience diarrhea (usually after a night of drinking or sometimes after i drink coffee) It's been a long time since Ive had a solid healthy bowel movement. When I do manage to go it's very little and broken up. Sometimes when this occurs i notice blood on the toilet paper. The blood has just started appearing over the last several months. 

Since i have started working a new job and making a livable wage I have been trying maintain healthy eating habits. The problem is that I'm very inconsistent. I will go a couple of weeks eating well and jogging for exercise. (my main form of exercise is bike riding... i ride as often as possible during months with decent weather) But then there will be a short span of time that I start binge eating and not doing much except sitting at the computer. Usually the binge eating is at a certain point in my menstrual cycle, just a week or two before my period actually starts. I will eat alot of salty and fatty foods, and dont have much of a sweet tooth so i never eat anything sweet like candy. When I do eat sweets its usually chocolate. I do drink coffee, a cup a day, but sometimes i replace it with green or pekoe tea. I rarely ever drink soda. I know i drink plenty of water and have been trying to keep milk and juice in my fridge because used to never have stuff like that when I moved out of my parents house. 

Also, I have been smoking on and off since I was seventeen. There are days when I will smoke almost half a pack a day and then weeks when I wont smoke at all. Then, I also binge on alcohol a couple of times a week. I dont always go out drinking (there are weeks when Im just not in the mood or don't have money to go out with my friends) but when i do drink, i drink alot. My hangovers are usually tolerable but sometimes i get these nasty ones where I cant hold down water and will spend a whole day vomiting. the past couple of times this has happened i noticed little spots of bright red blood in my vomit. (mind, this type of hangover is extremely rare, if i experience it more than the average of once or twice a year i would have the brain to stop drinking)

Ive had problems with bloating, stomach upset and nausea, and just what seems like a plethora of problems. It's to a point where i dont remember what it feels like to be normal and healthy. I'm often tired, I sleep ALOT, even though i try to force a healthy consistent sleep schedule on myself I have a hard time getting out of bed. I'm still tired when I wake up, and when i manage to get up at a decent hour in the morning i will find myself napping just a couple hours later (even after a cup of coffee). Im tired of feeling like this all of the time. My lifestyle is very inconsistent but I feel like at my age it shouldn't be affecting me this much, and it keeps getting worse. I should add that i have a history of depression and severe anxiety which i have treated through therapy and temporary low doses of medication (i do not currently take any prescription meds and I only stayed on the anti depressant and xanax for maybe 9 months) These problems are not anywhere as severe as they used to be and so I don't know if they could even be factors in my persisting problems. 

Any advise on how to be more consistent and avoid binge eating will be very helpful. I should note that my weight hasn't changed much over the past few years. Im about 5'3" and my weight fluctuates between 130 and 140 pounds which is pretty healthy... but i'm worried my metabolism isnt going to be able to keep up with me much longer. More importantly, im afraid there is something going on internally that i wont be able to fix with proper diet and consistent exercise/sleep.

Ive been thinking about going on the Brasco diet to cleanse and reconstruct my digestive system through natural raw foods and see what i feel like then... i put a lot of faith in the idea of the primitive/raw diets to treat the body as a whole rather than dealing with just the symptoms....

I think thats it, any input on anything here would be appreciated. I feel like there is so much more going on but i may have already added more information than necessary...