I really don't know what is going on. For the past couple of days (i will say 3) i have been tired out of my mind. i will come home from scgool and just crash anywhere. Along with that i am neasous. Anytime of the day and no matter what i do i will feel sick to my stomach at least once a day. Thaere is a pain in my lower right side of my stomach going around into my back. The pain is at its worst in the morning. and does NOT go away during the day. I have also been extrmely cranky and blowing up at my boyfriend, mom, and just people that get in my way. I think i am cranky cause of me being so tired but i don't know.

I have the symptoms you describe of lower right stomach pain, plus exhaustion, plus more --- gas, bloating... and was just diagnosed with IBS about 3 weeks ago. I have my colonoscopy scheduled for Jan 8. At this point I am grateful for the diagnosis -- I hope it's nothing worse.
I just found this website and will try to stay around...
Crysania

i feel sick to my stomach all the time. i am only 14 and i feel bloated after i eat. cetain foods will make me more sick but anyway i get nausea sometimes and i feel like i have to pass stool but i never do. sometimes i get really stressed out and nevous but i dono what about. i feel like i have gained weight but everyone says i have lost weight. i have lots of gas and bloating especially. could it be IBS or something else. someone plzz help :$ :$ :'( :-(

Well I am 22 male, same issues as stated above, I await my colonoscopy as well. Anyone have an idea besides pregnancy because i don't think i am that.

I am so tired of people assuming I am pregnant because of the symptoms and the stomachaches that I have! I'm 25 years old and I have always had a bad stomach, but recently I started having really bad pain behind my belly button and I had diarrhea for 10 days straight. Went to my doctor, and he thought it may be IBS. I had a colonoscopy,an endoscopy, a cat scan, Upper GI series, and an ultrasound but nobody can find anything. And yes, I have been given several pregnancy tests.
I am still having pain in my belly button area daily, and all this week I have been nauseous every day. I am also soo fatigued. It's frustrating when no doctor can find anything and nobody really understands the pain and discomfort. This must be a serious problem, but I can get no answers! Stop saying we're pregnant cause it's not that!

Well, first off, have you and your boyfriend had intercourse? If so, did he use a condom? If not, you might be pregnant and that might be it. If not, it's probably just exess stress. I suggest seeing a doctor if you have any questions.

Food that you eat can cause these symptoms. What food you use to be able to eat may now be causing you problems. As I get older I have had to add more and more food to the list of what I can't eat or I have trouble with.

For instance eggs, bread or anything that has ingredients that could be in bread like crackers, cookies, store bought bakery - I am able to make my own cake and have no problem eating it, but buy a store bought one and I'm in bed sick as a dog. I haven't found a cookie recipe yet that will not cause me discomfort.

I can only eat no-yolks noodles - any other causes pain. Try changing your diet to see if it is possible that you have any food sensitivities. My doctors never knew what was wrong with me and I had to self diagnose myself. Its always an adventure of what I will find that bothers me. I started having problems when I was 17 and I am now 46 so, its been a long run.

For those that are complaining of tiredness another test that should be performed is for your thyroid. My chiropractor was the one that diagnosed this (correctly) where my doctors were miffed. Over or underactive causes tiredness, fast or slow pulse, blood pressure rises or falls, it affects your whole system whether it has speeded up or slowed down. A later sign would be your fingers tingling or even going numb with just a simple task such as holding a utensil to eat. Just have a full TSH blood work done and find out what range you are in. Even now if my levels run normal but in the lower bracket I feel awful.

Just suggestions to look into!

Sounds like a few of you have celiac's disease. How much wheat/ gluten do you eat?

Just wantd to say to the guest that wrote on 1/28/08-18:48 I am having the same symptoms and would like to know what did you do to get rid of the problem?

I had issues with these same symptoms earlier this year, and they went on for about four months before anyone could figure out what was going on. The pain in my pelvic area became so sever I couldn't even walk. I went to see 6-8 doctors with no results except to wait it out and see if I was pregnant. They looked for celiac disease, kidney stones, endometriosis, and much much more - had two CT scans, an ultrasound, a flat x-ray, dozens of blood tests. What they found was a combination of problems including a yeast infection and bacteria infection that were overlooked because I didn't have any of the normal symptoms for them; my colon was having spasms (they said due to stress); and I was diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome). I was placed on medication for all of these things for a few weeks and they symptoms went away. Now the only med I'm on is for PCOS.

It wouldn't hurt to get tested for celiac's disease, as that can be a huge issue if it is the case. But try changing your diet to eat gluten free foods for a week and see what happens. You should be able to tell after a week if gluten is the causing agent of these symptoms.

I'm so glad I found this sight. I've suffered for years with the same symptoms...bloating, nausea, severe right side pain, fatigue. I've taken every ultrasound, x-ray and scan in the book, no one has been able to figure out what's wrong with me. At times, this pain is so severe, it's debilitating! I'm not glad :$ other people are suffering like me, but...glad I'm not just crazy. At least that's how some doctors make you feel. These symptoms and pains are very real. I as well was diagnosed with PCOS. Don't know if this is related or not. I've been suffering since I'm 29...I'm about to be 36 this year. I don't think I'll ever find out what's wrong with me!

I have this and i have had it for about 4 days, feeling really sick today, the the pain is my left not right...... what could this be?

well i have impacted colon, basically all the things you said :-) Hope u feel better!

Go to the doctor and have them check you for gallstones. It sounds exactly like that. I actually hurt so bad that i cried and stayed curled up in a ball on the floor when i wasnt throwing up (gallbladder attack) but usually i was just feeling like you described. I had my gallbladder removed and have been fine since.

my mum haz ibs and i have been haveing stomach pains for ages like realy hurts im tyred and i cant eat propely im realy stressed :cry: