i got my first depo shot may 24th, i was due back for another on aug. 5th i got a actual period around the 6th,then two weeks later i bleed again, it lasted for almost 2weeks 1/2 i went to plan parenthood for a preg. test , it was negative. i first gain the erge to eat then i started gaining a few pounds, then came fatigue along with tender breast, now i just started to have frequent urination.
sounds like preg. symtoms to me. or not.

Hi, we had our intercourse on Nov 21 and my gf took pill on Nov 23. she got her periods on Dec 9 upto 13. Now we had our intercourse on Jan 9 to 13 and used condoms. But still for safety precaution she took pill on jan 17. so since Dec 9 to Jan 24, she has not got periods? is their something to worry? we are sure using condoms has not led to anything, but since she hasnt got periods yet we are bit worried? what would you suggest?