Hello everybody , :-)
how r u ?

i just wana ask .. is it normal if i have Three testicals , and if not wht should i do ?

thnk u ,

ok man not to be rude, reread your post, ofcourse it is not normal, common sense helps man, so most likely you need to see a doctor, it might not be harmful but still get checked

ok tell you this I'm a chick trying to find answers to that too. My boyfriend has 3 testicles too. He lives normal and does everything normal. When he was young the doctors said it was nothing but i don't know how will effect us if we try to have children in the future. SO yea don't worry about it.

My husband, his four brothers, his father and his uncle all were born with 3 testicles. My husband's was removed when he was small child because it hadn't descended. Everyone else has still has it.

The main difference that I can see between him and them is that they all seem to be on macho overdrive...maybe too much testosterone ?

No one has gotten testicular cancer or anything like that.....

Still, why would you ask now....didn't always have the 3rd one ?