Hi well i am in need of help... i have a boyfriend for 9mnths .. when i met him i was not looking towards starting anything serious...... we dated for 1 week and he had to leave to PR for an emergency ....well problem was that i didnt really want a boyfriend or anything in that matter but i am the type of girl that is very vulnerable and need attention from guys and he was giving it. While he was away he had asked me a few times if i wanted to be with him and that he thought i was the girl of his dreams..well i felt bad and flattered when he tld me this so i didnt want to be mean and stay quite so i tld him i was falling for him too.....In LOVE .... well matters got worse because during the time he went to PR soo i didnt know him well ... when he came back i was really giving him a hard time because i regreted everythnig i had said on top of that i thought i was pregnant by another man during the summer of him going to PR eventhough i was a virgin... when he arrived we had spent time 2gether and i had tld him about the incident with the guy and he forgave me and tld me tat he would love to help me ... i found out i wasnt thnk god.. 3mnths passed and i was falling in love we spent every min 2gether. Now the tables have turned i feel he is pushing me away and he does not love me .. i tried breaking up but it does not work i love him and i wanna help the relationship.... he dsnt pick up my phone calls and when i ask him why he didnt he gives me no answer or he tells me the same thing (I was doing something for my mom) i approach him with this but it always ends up my fault bceause he says i nag and that i love to argue ....pleasee help me :cry: :!:

Well im kinda in the same situation just take out the other guy part. You know u never know about guy's these day's um, the little ?'s are u doing something u shouldnt be? Acting a way u shouldnt act? I mean just let him know how u feel and it just hurts to try so give him a taste of his own medicine and then go from there??

im sorry but really it hurts when u get preggy from other guy and got assigned to take responsible for that. you know. from the start you werent that good either. i mean put urself in his shoes. i bet he has a bad hang from your incident. definitely not pleased to see your belly growing everyday.
he found it difficult to handle and difficult to stop since he is nice enough to promise you get through the situation.
i think it is pretty normal and i can foresee that your relationship is going no where.
im sorry dear.. goodluck.. hope the guy is innocent and patient enough to stay with u

I think you got coming to you what you deserve, you should never play with people's feeling even if you did end up liking the guy.

First of all, Grab one of those Hot wheel speed guns and see how fast his going, THEN, if ur not satisfied with the fastness, Grab a hot naked chick in her cop uniform to make him masturbate EVERYWHERE! And Secondly have fun doing it :-)

Lets not have a stiffie now!