i am 20 now and as far back as i can remember, I have had an odd set of testicles. my ball on the left seems and feels natural but the one on the right has always seemed larger and sagged more than the left. (because of this, by default, my penis tends to be pulled to the left a little.) My concern is that my right testicle has always had an (for lack of better words) extra ball attached on the top. this "ball", or segment, has been attached to my testicle ever since i was born and it has not grown or changed in texture. Therefore I find it very unlikely that it is a form of cancer or even a tumor. .

20 years with out change makes me think it may be an extra testicle. is that possible?

can you have a testicle attached to another?

How will that effect my sex life? is it a good thing or does it hinder me?
FYI: having sex has never been an problem.

thank you in advance

dude i dunno but i saounds hot man! !!

I am glad there are others out there with 3 testicales. I noticed mine when i was younger n its on my left ball. I was worried about cancer and was always afraid to ask the doctors about it. I just felt weird asking and that they would laugh at me about asking lol. I have an appointment this friday to see what it is. The thing i wonder is if it is a third ball can u sell it to someone that only has one ball instead of two. Im somewhat scared to see what it is and somewhat anxious to see if it is a third ball if u can sell it and how much it is worth.

hi, it is impossible for a man have three balls, so there is something wrong with your right scrotum. you should take tests in hospital. 

what did the docter say about the 3rd one