i have 2 balls but the left one has one thats about half the size of it attached to it....it hasnt changed size at all in over 4 years and ive had physicals done and the doctor never said anything so whats the deal?? im kinda frekaing out about it

Wow never heard that one before!! I think it may be possible, I've heard of people born with two penises. Are you sure that it is actually like a functioning testicle or just a big lump? Either way asks a doc specifically about it...

I have the exact same conditions as OP. Does this mean i suffer from polyorchidism? Is it actually considered a testicle?

I have the same problem, if it is one.

i have the same thing as they do, the left nut seems to have a smaller one connected to it, am i normal? DO I NEED TO GET IT FIXED?

Uhm!!! This mus be just simple rare coincidence to find comments of people with the same condition as me; however, it's something that makes us unique, don't u think guys?
My extra nut ,which is just 1/2 of the size of my other two, is attached to the one in my right ball. I gotta say that I live a perfect normal life with no problems. Maybe my only advantage would be an increase in my ejaculation volume. Great! Just enough to give her a little extra something, you know what a I mean...

i have the same thing is this a problem? havent spoken to a doc and darent speak with parents only 16

Please somebody answer.. this topic.
i also have this problem.. i want to know that is it dangerous..or not? what is the name of this problem.

http://www.surgerydoor.co.uk/so/detail2.asp?level2=Epididymal%20Cyst%20Removal

that is a link to a webpage which describes what your third testical is.

HARMLESS,.... in most cases

There is a lot more going on in your sack than just two testicles and a couple of wires. There are hundreds of chords and vessels and connectors that sometimes get tangled up and create the illusion of having a third testicle or something irregular in your scrotum. As long as it's squishy and not hard, you're fine. If you have a hard, round lump, then you need to see a doctor - it might be cancer, but usually it's only the size of a pea. If it's soft and doesn't hurt, it's fine. Of course you could have a special case, mutation or something, but that's all the input I have on this topic - I have this too.

I went to a doc and a surgeon today, they did an ultrasound scan on me (the kind they do on pregnant ppl) and it turns out it is rare but harmless.
Ask for an ultrasound of your balls to find out. It can be dangerous.
A shame it is not a third ball... its just water.

I have the same 2 and 1/2 testes issue, I searched specifically for an answer because though it's never caused me a problem apart from the left hanging a fairbit lower than the right and often rubs, my current girlfriend mentioned she felt a"third" a few months ago and it made me kind of conscious about it. I'm sure it's more common than it seemed. Just pleased more guys have come forward with the same!

I have the same "problem", is not it our advantage? : )
If everybody is sure, let is do a fenclub :-)

I am sure, that i am more incredible than the others?
Do not you?

Me too! I just had an ultrasound today and waiting for the results. It is apparently a rare condition but the Internet search (google?) gathers us together. Please share your related stories.

thanks
One and a half man !

hey guys I am another member of the 2 and a half testicle crew, had it all my life never caused any problems to me attached to my right ball with what feels like a tube.