Im 14 about to be 15 in march and i havent had my period since July of this year and it's now about to be jan. Im really really scared. Im still a virgin so i cant be pregnant,This happened to me last year just not aslong i had my period last year in october but i got it back in december.And when i do get my periods there always like Really heavy at first and then they last like 3-4 days and by the second day its light, I understand the whole Teens have irregular periods and all but i didnt know it could be for this long. i mean almost five months? i just dont understand it i went to a doctor back in august and he told me that all teens have irregular problems, i just dont know anymore my mom says i could have polycysptic ovarie disease
I hope i dont because i do want kids and im still young, My aunt has POD but my mother never had that i just dont know what to think anymore it's all so confusing. can anyone help? i'd really appraciate it very much. :'(

Your periods will be very irregular at your age, It might seem like you are the odd one out but please, trust me when i say you arent.

When i was... How old was I... I was 15, and I didnt have a period in 4 months, then I came on and it was all fine. It is more common than you might think. I wouldn't go jumping to the worst case scenarios just yet. give it time.

When I was 13 I started my period, and I would have 7months in between and it would last seven days when I had it. I am now 17 and haven't had my period for four months..... I'm not a virgin, but sometimes your periods are irregular when your still a teenager

When I was thirteen I just began my periods. I would have seven months in between, I was a virgin too. Periods are irregular when you just begin puberty

I've just turned 17 and havn't had my period since march of 09 it is now july.. when i had it in march it lasted 3days-heavy at first but then really light. It used to be just a month or two between my periods.. but now it's getting to that 3,4,-almost 5 month stage!
I have not had "sex" as such,howeve, have experimented with oral sex and am afriad that something may have occured during that and i may be pregnant?-although i thought with me only ovulating every so often my chances would be lower than most?

DUde WTF you cant get pregnant out of oral sex!

hi am an kind like u i stared my peroid 3 moths ago,and here it is going on 4 and i still havent had it .... my mom told me it is normal but i still worrie and its sad because my little sister just started and she has her regerly so im just going to what a bit longer then mabie go see a docter