I haven't gotten my period since the end of July, except for a couple of days of mild spotting in December. The end of July will make it seven months. I'm 18, I'm still a virgin, I'm 5'5" I weigh around 130 lbs. My weight doesn't really fluctate; I stay around 130 lbs, but I gain and lose a couple pounds. I also have been getting my period since I was about 8 or 9, but I was a little irregular, sometimes I would skip two months without it. Anyway, I'm just a little worried, this is the longest I've gone without getting it. I'm scared that something's really wrong with me

I've had the same thing except for me it's been over two years with just some spotting. I'm worried too but I'm scared to go to gyno. Help!!!

go to the doc both of you... There is a chance that something with your hormons are changing... But you do need to get this figured out.

Same thing with me. Im going to the doctors tomorrow. I looked it up and we all are having signs of amenoreah(sp?) Anyway, it might mean you're not eating enough or you lost weight too quickly.

Thank God, i'm not the only one!!
I'm 17, no period for seven months, virgin, 5ft4-ish, normal healthy weight according to my BMI.
I was a relatively late developer and never got my period until i was 14, and it never became regular until for a bout 4 months last year, and then it started getting more and more irregular.
Last year i did have a problem with eating, i would go through periods of starvation, this continues for about a year with few periods, although it was never a serious eating disorder like anorexia or bulimia, just a silly girl doing it to try and lose weight.
I'm too scared to go to a gyno, and i'm obviously not pregnant.
I don't know what it could be, as my eating is regular now?

I have written some article of absence of menstruation ( will public on steady health) irregular menstruation(already public on steady health) hope that help you to ease some concerns
Kyle J. Norton

Chances are, it's an irregularity with your hormones. More young women than you think experience the absence of menstruation, or irregular periods. Sometimes it nothing. However, you should definitely get checked out. You'll be surprised to know that many women are put on birth control pills not as a contraceptive, but to regulate menstruation. Going too long without menstruation can cause future health problems, as well as infertility. So, please....go to the doctor. You're all old enough where you need to be getting a yearly pelvic and pap smear. Good luck! :-)

im 13 iv been havin my period since iwas 11 but i got sick i coundnt eat know its been 7 months since iwas on my period but i thought it was my birth controll b/c it was sooo rerigeler so i stoped one i was sick ? i was soo worryed so now im going to go to the doc but i know he /she is going to say it b/c of my wight but i have a slow mimtablalzam so I'm pretty big but its been getting more normal i have been losing wight but they say that about every thing

It's your body getting used to it. Don't worry. It will skip alot of months because It will take time for your body to get used to it.

I am 27 and have had irregular periods my whole life. My doctor says irregular periods are very common and I shouldn't worry about it. It does affect your ability to conceive most of the time but you can deal with that when it comes up. She said that I have two options either live with the unpredictability of irregular periods of get on Birth Control to regulate it.

Yes, that is what conventional medicine all about. Do you know in far away in Southeast Asian, Women suffer very few irregular period, because they are taught by grand mother wisdom, that irregular period must be treated immediately, otherwise, it may cause wide range of women diseases, such as infertility. Since not all women with irregular period are infertile, but some of them are. according to traditional Chinese medicine, there must be some tiny microscopic changes in your body that cause irregular period but conventional medicine fails to detect them. If you tell me all about your menstruation, I may be able to tell you the causes
Believe it or not irregular menstruation is TREATABLE according TCM

Im 29 and I havent gotten my period for 7 months.. I got 3 pregnantsy test and they were negative... I gain wieght and my belly is getting bigger.. and this is the longest I've gone with out haveing a period.. im going to get a blood test today just in case I might be pregnant.. %-)

im 18 not a virgin, my periods alwys been weird but its been 7 months since i had my period and im not prego? idk what to do?

Well im only 13 and i have only been on about twice and then i havent been on since end of spetember, but since i havent been on i havve has a blow to my private area, i was laying on the floor and someone stood on me by accsident, and i have not had a period since then, i am still a virgin. I am really scared that i cant had children when im older, i havent even had any spotting either :/ And no i dont no what to do :$

okaayy well basically ive had to same soo i googled it i was really worried im 14 i started my period january 09 and i was irregular every 4 monthss .. :-( butt i havent been on sincee october :s .. itss worried mee a bitt but noww ive read this i feel a little bettter im not the only one .. im too embarressed to tell my mum andd too scared to go to the doctors .. souds pathetic but am i going to die ??