Hey..My last period was September 12th 2006 and it is now November 10th 2006..and i still havent had a period..my periods have always been regular..i thought maybe i was pregnant..so i took 4 home pregnancy tests..which all came back negative..so i went to my local health department to have a test done there...and it came back negative...i havent had any pain or pregnancy symptoms..does anyone know of Ovarain Cysts can cause my period to be this late?? I need someones help on tring to figure this out...so please let me know what you think..

Thanks Alot!!
Sandy

i'm having the same problem

I'm also having the same problem. However, my periods are not regular. They are usually every 6 or 7 weeks (you think I'd be happy about that but really, it's just nerve wracking because I always think I'm pregnant) I haven't had a period in almost 3 months now, and I'm fairly certain I'm not pregnant. I don't know a whole lot about cysts, but I've been told that it's worth talking to your doctor about.

I have similar problems. Sometimes ovarian cysts can cause these problems such as polycystic ovarian disease. This has something I have faced for the last 5 years. At times it is worse than others. Recently I have gone over 3 months without a period. I would suggest you visit your gyno.

I just got my period in August 21st 2006 i definately know it was my period and now its December 3rd. I ONLY HAD MY PERIOD ONCE!! im definatly not pregnant and am not on the pill or anything im only 13! Im scared i dont know what to do. I wear a pad practically everyday i still have discharge but no blood. Whats wrong with me! I know your periods arent regular right away but this is REALLY unregular. My friends say theres was pretty regular and mine wasnt...im really upset can someone just please help me quick! :'(

It is most likely not the case that you are pregnant unless you are having sex. My daughter had the same problem when she was 12 but now she is 14 and they are normal and regular she would go a few months and have nothing and then have one and so on but it is just your body getting ready for adult hood. Unless you are having sex, you have nothing to worry about and that it will work itself out in most cases.

OK, lets bring religion into it. Not everyone feels that way...

[
Sandy:

I was just wondering how you are doing. My daughter has been having some of these problems with not getting her period and they did discover multiple cysts on her ovaries. She is just waiting for her blood test to come back so they figure out what is wrong.

Have you found out anything your condition?

johanne

quote="Sandy"]Hey..My last period was September 12th 2006 and it is now November 10th 2006..and i still havent had a period..my periods have always been regular..i thought maybe i was pregnant..so i took 4 home pregnancy tests..which all came back negative..so i went to my local health department to have a test done there...and it came back negative...i havent had any pain or pregnancy symptoms..does anyone know of Ovarain Cysts can cause my period to be this late?? I need someones help on tring to figure this out...so please let me know what you think..

Thanks Alot!!
Sandy

I think it's a good idea to bring God's standards into any topic. Would you rebuke the person who comes on this sight asking for prayers because they have a serious illness? God is and needs to be a part of our lives and honestly if religion were brought into these things more often we'd have fewer teenagers (and even adults) on here who are worried about being pregnant.

God bless all on here and I will keep you in my prayers for all your health situations.

umm i also am only 15 i have never had sex i am a virgin, i have been having my period for about two years now and sudde nly i havent had my period for 3 months. any answers?

any girl who missed a period for more thatn three months without a known reason should see her gyno..there must be a serious problem as long as her periods were regular before..
she's maybe suffering from premature ovarian failure..or any disorder in the ovaries..it's serious..go and visit ur gyno..i passed through this before

I too am suffering from this condition. I get my period but always late and tonight I felt a lump on my ovary. I have to get to the doctor to check it asap. :-(

About the religion topic, I feel as though people should keep religion to themselves and their loved ones. The huge "advocates" for being faithful are always the first people to judge those who are not. "Oh you have sex before marriage. You are a sinner. You must repent or you are going to hell". Those are such terrible and hateful words from people who dont know any better themselves. I think to myself-- "AND who are you to say?". o.O

There is a story in the koran that goes something like this:
A priest and a prostitute both walk past a starving dog. The priest walks by without helping but the prostitute stops and helps the dog. During judgement, God forgave the prositute for her "sins" and damned the priest for his ignorance. !

Ignorance is bliss in this world -- but if you believe in God and judgement, you should be concerned yourself by acting this way. I, on the otherhand, believe in nature and treating those as you would want to be treated. I think if there is a God, he/she will be happy that I removed myself from the negativity and judgement and stayed true to my natural self as I was created.

No wonder why the christians (who cant shut their mouths about religion), jews (who cant shut their mouths about religion), and muslims (who cant shut their mouths about religion) are AT WAR. All they do is judge one another and fight. They talk about how they are treated differently but always seem to let you know that they are different when you meet them-- ironic, i must say. 8-|

Its terrible that we ladies cant even talk about ovarian cysts without someone passing judgement. Cant even be sick and share experiences. PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS to all. Hope you ladies feel better. Smile for me :-)

My last period was on October 24, and it is now Febuary 10! o.O There is no chance that I am pregnant, and I am not on any type of medication! I'm 13 almost 14, and I'm a healthy athlete, and I'm not too thin so it couldn't be that I have like no body fat or anything... And my last period was 1 month late, and the one before that was 3 weeks late. And so on, so they've been getting farther and farther apart..:-(.. And I'm afraid to tell my parents because I just keep telling myself that I'll wait it out and eventually my period will come. But I'm not so sure anymore. What are the possible disease that could cause this? :'(
Thanx

P.S. Let's PLEASE not bring religion into this. Everyone will have different ideas about what they should and shouldn't do and I really don't want an argument to break out over this...

I'm late to this forum, but hope that its not too late to chime in a possible answer.

I recently had a grapefruit-size cyst removed from my left side, causing removal of the left fallopian tube as well. For some reason it wasn't found during my routine GYN 2 months prior. Anyway, the only reason I found it (and just in time) was because I was at day 42 from my LMP and thought I was pregnant! I was ttc and started spotting on that day, and it was found while getting checked at the ER for a m/c.

So yes, apparently it can stop or delay your cycle (and in my case give a false positive on a pregnancy test).

Get checked soon - I had no symptoms, no warning, but it could have caused a lot more damage!

Well said Marla!!

and Ayara, I hope you are fine *big hugs*
I myself am going in on monday to see if i have either ovarian cyst, miscarried, or in pre pregnancy phase. I'm afraid I miscarried though :-(