Well its been 3 months about to go on 4 and i still haven't had my period and i'm really scared. Cause i'm only 14 and i aint ready for no kids right now even though i love babies i dont feel i need 2 have 1 not at this age. and troubles i been having since i havent been on my period i've been tired all the time and i feel hungry alot more, using the restrooms alot, and i threw-up twice, and been having moodswings and still no big belly which im glad. But i'm really scared for my body cause i dont know what will happen to me and i haven't been to the doctor cause i havent told my mom about it which im scared to tell her cause im afraid and i dont want her to feel like im letting her down. Cause i already got a older sister that is pregnant and i dont wanna be like her. But i dont know i wanna tell my mom but im just scared and i dont wanna hurt her. Cause being pregnant at a yong age just dont seem pretty to me no offense but i just dont want to be 1 of those pregnant teens.....sooo....what should i do??....Tell my mom??

I am not saying not to tell your mom...but to risk putting her through alot of emotional stress....why don't you get a pregnancy test first and see what the results are? As a woman who became pregnant as a teen, I can speak from experience the emotional strain it puts on your parents...especially your mom, or MINE atleast. BUT I do highly recommmend telling your mother, after all, if it has been 4 months, and you ARE pregnant, you really need to be under a doctor's care! And you can decide what to do from there, if you feel you are not ready for a baby, there are many solutions, which, your healthcare provider will discuss with you. So get a pregnancy test, and talk to your mom. If it is negative, you should really talk to your mom about getting on birth control so you don't have these scares in the future. OR just abstaining from sexual activity altogether! Hope this helps, good luck!

You didn't say if you were having unprotected sex. It is common for young girls to have irregular periods.
You don't need to tell you mum. First, take a home pregnancy test. If it is positive, go to a family planning clinic. They will provide counseling and tell you your options. If you are truely unready for a child, they can help you get and abortion with no parental consent

First of all, if you haven't already now that's it’s been a few days, you need to talk to your mom. Sweetheart, the most important thing here is your health-and if you've been having unprotected sex, you could be pregnant OR have a Sexually Transmitted Disease. I don't recommend you go and buy a pregnancy test alone. You are still a child yourself and you need your parents in this situation -no matter how scared you are to tell them! Your mother loves you and will still love you no matter what the out come is. And please hear this, even if your period comes in the next few minutes, I cannot stress to you enough the importance of having protected sex. Fourteen is a VERY young age to be having sex, but having sex is a decision only YOU can make for yourself. And if you think you're ready, you need to realize that everybody has only ONE shot at life. The decisions you make for yourself at fourteen WILL ALWAYS be with you, so protect yourself and your body. Get on birth control, and ALWAYS use condoms-no exceptions!! You health is and will always be your greatest asset. So go and talk to your mom, and then go and talk to your older sister. Ask them both about their decisions, and ask them if they had any regrets. And just because you have had sex in the past, it doesn't mean that you can't change you mind and decide to wait until your older, like I said that's you're decision.
I hope everything works out well for you.

Im 18yo, and my girlfriend and I want to have a baby, but i had chemo last year.. I want to ask my doctor will the chemo I had effect our chances at having a kid?... %-)

I will state one thing and it may not seem nice of me to say but you should have thought about the possibility of becoming pregnant before you jumped in the sack with someone. The reason I say this is because I am one of those "Pregnant Teens" you say you dont want to become.

now for advice..... go buy a home pregnancy test because not knowing if you are pregnant or not is neither fair to yourself or to that child who most likely isnt getting the proper nutrition it needs to grow strong and healthy inside of you. Also DO tell your mother. She is there to help you . Yes you may be scared god knows I was... but thats the hole reason to tell her she has been through it shes your mother it doesnt matter at what age she had you because having a child is a scary thought no matter how old you are because it is life altering. I just hope you do the right thing with this child. ( if you are pregnant ) because remember its not its fualt that you concieved it its your own doing. Dont punish a child for your mistakes thats not fair in the least.

you're probably too skinny to get your period. I had that happen. put on some body fat and it will come back. otherwise you can't asorb calcium and your bones will break down and you'll miss other fat-soluble vitamins you need. You're probably not pregnant, just too skinny to ovulate.

you should tell your mom because she is your bff and you can tell her anything like your other bff