title is self explanitary!....im 22 last had my period in september...it is now getting close to the end of March!...I have taken 4 at home pregnancy tests...all NEGATIVE...went to the doctor..did a Urine test to see if I was pregnant, and also a blood test...both of those came back NEGATIVE!...So I am not worried that I am pregnant, because I am definately not gaining any weight, & all the tests are definately not wrong. I have no idea why It has stopped...I feel a little bit of cramping around the times I am suppose to have my period...other than that, I feel as normal as I did, before September, and before I stopped getting my period. (I am definately not upset that I havent had to wear any tampons once a month, its actually nice not bleeding lol) But I am getting worried, and dont know what kind of tests, or ultrasounds maybe that I should ask for. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone before, and if they have a reason as to why it has happened, or is happening. I would sure love some sort of explination, because Im worried Im just gonna pop out a baby in 2 months, and be like one of those women on the "i didnt know i was pregnant" t.v shows.... :S ....So if anyone has anything to add, or suggestions I would love to hear them, but please dont tell me to go see the DOCTOR! I am in the process of seeing one now, and just looking for some real HELPFUL answers...and mainly not from anyone who hasnt experienced this themselves, or heard of this happeneing to someone they know or have seen it happen to! OH and remember I AM NOT PREGNANT, I HAVE HAD A BLOOD TEST! SO PLEASE NO COMMENTS SAYING "YOU ARE PROBABLY PREGNANT!" or "YOU SHOULD GET A PREGNANCY TEST!"

(I dont know if this has anything to do with not having my period either, but anytime I have sex with my boyfriend (only one i have slept with for 3 years) It is really uncomfortable, and definately there is a lot of pain afterwards.)

Just looking to see what anyone might think is happening to me, or what not. I have an app. with the Dr. booked, so just seeing if I can get any answers or some suggestions to keep this off my mind until I see her.

THANKS FOR READING! Wishing everyone GOOD HEALTH!
~Miss E~
[Left4DeadAgain]

I know I am probably VERY late, but I am 22 years old and I must say that I've been having the Exact same problem for maybe 2 years now. I've never had a regular period so let me put that out there from now. I do however have had times where I hadn't seen my period for over five or six months and then it comes. I went to the dr. did many blood tests and was told I was fine! Then the last time I had my period missing I gained maybe ten lbs and I wasn't eating any wackier then i had been prior. It was making me very self conscious and depressed especially because i was limiting my calories and doing light work outs ever so often. What the Dr. eventually told me was that my thyroid was out of wack but not by much so she didn't know what the weight gain was all about nor did she find it necessary to put me on thyroid meds because it was outside normal only by a smidget. I Told another doctor that I was gaining weight at a rate of 3 lbs a month and wasn't eating more then 1400 calories a day Mind you i'm 5'5 and her advice to me was lose some weight. *rolls eyes* Any how it got to the point where I reached 163.8 lbs the heaviest I have ever weighed. Talk about depression! The crazy part was my period finally came and once it came I went to the gym five days a week and added way more fruits and veggies to my diet and sure enough it started coming way more frequently in fact every month. not to mention in 10 weeks I lost 24 lbs which was great because I Naturally have a muscular build so 140 looks rather well on me. Now I must say that during those months that I don't have a period I tend to get cramping for maybe two days... those days I nicknamed "invisible period" because its like a period without any bleeding. The Dr corrected my Iron and B12 and even vitamin D but really much didn't change. I must say however that I started taking a LOT of different vitamins on my own as of lately and my period does come basically every month now. I take b12, calcium and D, Vitamin C, Biotin a multi vitamin and periodically liquid Iron. Talk about a day filled with energy and I take them in chewy gummy form so its like a sugar substitute. Now in terms of sex hurting...I can somewhat relate But this is more of a tingling/burning sensation...what I realized though was this only happened when a condom was NOT involved almost as though I was allergic to the pre-cum... i'm not sure could be the potency of the sperm from some food previously eaten I have no idea... but my boyfriend is and has always been my only sex partner. Um I find if you dont want to use a condom Lube helps to prevent this feeling that lasts maybe 20 mins after intercourse. Also my doctor tried putting me on the pill and I was on it for 6 months and my periods were regular but I found when I came off of it they were more irregular then before I went on it. The year after I only had 4 periods. This makes me very nervous because I plan on having a child in the next few years and  its not comforting knowing your periods aren't regular. I contemplate sometimes maybe its early menopause but i'd be devastated as I love children! My advice to you would be stay away from fattening foods, work out and drink a LOT of water...although its nice to have 4 periods a year it can't Possibly be healthy for us!!! If your doctor has told you anything Let me know so I know what to tell my Doc too look for!! Thanks Lala.

I'm 20 and havent had my period for 7 months. I too get bad cramps, and mood swings when my period is suppose to come as well as pains when i have sex with my fiancé. Im extremly concerned because i did take a pregnancy test and it did confirm that i was pregnant to only find out 3 months later when i went to my OBGYN to hear the heart beat that i never was pregnant (even though i certainly looked it) i wasnt fat, it was just all belly (hard belly.) the weight has thankful gone away, i'm still a bit thicker than i was but nothing too scary. I'm still concerned. i found out that i rly wasnt pregnant in february.. its going on july and still no period. Not only that but i'm off of the pill, do not use a condom have sex regulary and no baby.... I'm way concerned.

Hi Im 36 yrs old and my period stopped 8 months ago. im not pregnant either but im worried something may be wrong. i thought i was to young for menopause....any suggestions? sarah

I am 28 years old and have had an irregular period since i started having one at the age of 12. It seems to run in my family because my mom has the same problem. I went to the doctor at the age of 18 and had a few test ran on me and come to find out I have ovarian cyst that stop my eggs from being released and fertilized properly. and this keeps my period from coming on time. I sometimes go a whole year without one and then have one for 4 or 5 months straight. This also contributes to painful intercourse, because of my swollen fallopian tubes from the cyst blockage. The suggestion I received from the doctor was to go on birth control to help regulate my cycle the only problem I have with that is I have rapid weight gain with birth control and I really want to have a baby soon. Maybe you should have an ultrasound done on your ovaries and check you may have the same problem.

Hi, I was 15 and my period stopped for about 9 months, I went to the doctor and they said I had in ovarian cyst, and that was causing it all, a specific birth control helps attack the cyst so you might want to go the the doctor and get a scan.

im in thesame boat i havent had a period since june when i had my PAP all the test have been negative?

I'm 22 years old and have the same problem I haven't had my Period in 5 months now September was the last time and I'm worried custom I taken a lot of pregnancy tests and they all came negative .

I jus tutn 21 n the same is h as happening to me whats going ..im scared n no im no tr preggo

I am having the same problem....I am 22 and haven't had my period for about 7 months. I have taken several pregnancy tests and all come out negative. I do sometimes have shooting pains in my belly and it is hard. I have gained about 15 pounds since I stopped having my period. I don't have health insurance so have not yet been to see the doctor. I don't know what is wrong but wish I knew! Also when I was about 17 I had an ovarian cyst and had my period for about 2 months straight. It does hurt when I have intercourse. 

Hi, I am 19 years old and I am having a similar problem. I haven't had my period since December 3rd 2012 and I have had a blood test and I have taken about 12 at home pregnancy tests and all came up negative. It's really starting to worry me and I am going to a doctor this weekend. I've called a few doctors and they all said that if I have had a blood test and that came back negative, then I am definitely not pregnant. But none of them are giving me an answer to why this is happening to me. I haven't gained any weight but I haven't been losing weight either and I have been working out 4-5 times a week (doing lots of cardio) and I've been eating super healthy (no fast food, no soda, no chips, ect.(just all fruits, veggies and chicken)). Reading some of these comments are leading me to believe that I have an ovarian cyst which scares me.

My back story:

I started my period at age 8 1/2

I was on birth control on and off for about 4 years and just got off of it last May 2012 

My periods were very normal after coming off of my birth control until December.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Today's date: March 20th 2013

I understand your looking for answers for your question but im kinda in the same boat except its only been four months. And im not pregnant neither. So my question is am I not producing and egg???

Ohh ny goodness this is me ive had no period since december 5th 2012 came off the pill may had normal periods till december 35day cycle now nothing ive had blood tests and now going for a pelvic scan on thursday i have lost 16kg since last june and now weigh 9stone a healthy bmi where are my periods u want them so bad :(

Wow, looking at all these people that are going through things that are similar, is scary. Well, I don't have an answer but all I can do is share my story. My story starts going back to when I got put on Depo when I was 15 (I am 19 now). I blew up to start with. I started to have a pretty regular period on that. It eventually stopped too. When I turned 17, that Thanksgiving I decided to get off it. I got tired of being so big. I started to take the pills. Then I moved out of my moms house and stopped taking them. I was very sexually active then too. Even when I was in my moms house. I just stopped taking my birth control, I was actually trying to get pregnant. When I skipped my period in July last year I got excited. I thought I was pregnant due to the symptoms all being there. I got hungry for what I swear was the weirdest things. I started to get this hard feeling in my stomach as well. I a few weeks after thinking I was pregnant I got sick. Throwing up I know is a major symptom. I had that happen too. So with all the symptoms being there I took a pregnancy test. It was weird cause it said no baby! Hummm. I thought, ok.. so I waited. I thought, maybe it was to early to detect. So I contuied to wait. Still nothing. No period, no baby. Hummm. Oct (2012) came. I woke up one morning to the worst morning in my life. I woke up with a sharp shooting pain in my back. I couldn't move no matter what I did. I badly wanted to move too. To get up and maybe see if it was because of me laying in a position for too long or something. I was not thinking straight, not REALLY thinking of much more. I tried to move but couldn't. My husband had to help me to the bathroom. I was bent over and couldn't stand to walk. My legs felt like noodles. He helped me to the bathroom, I went to sit on the toliet and call the doctor, and as soon as I pulled my pants down all this blood and clumps of stuff. M husband looked at me with a scared face! He said, what the h*ll was that? My baby just laid dead on the floor. Still tiny. I still couldn't move I was stuck, especially after seeing that. After that day my world only seems to be changing again. Since I stopped bleeding that day, I have yet to see my period. Now its April (2013) and that was Oct (2012). I am still searching for answers my self. Again, now baby, no period! What is really going on with me. So maybe if you find out you can contact me. Tell me whats going on with you. I am an open book. We can only help eachother. If anyone else has went through the same things and just needs to talk I am only here to help everyone else along with helping you find out and maybe just being there as a support group.

Thanks for listening.