I'll get straight to the point (don't know if some of these facts help).
20 years old
female
For about a year I've felt these:
stomach feels tender/sensitive when I press on it it
pain (mild and lasts for minutes, but keeps coming back. mostly on the left side of the stomach)
feels like I have a lot of stomach acid
I burp/fart a lot
there are certain places in my lower abdomen that hurt
there was a period of time where my stool was very pale colored and loose/diarrhea-ish
currently going through a consitpation phase: very big stools that hurt to pass and seem to tear my rectum or sphincter because my anus throbs after taking a poop and when I wipe there's blood on the toilet paper (little amount and red)
and the last symptom: once every month I get this weird feeling in my stomach as if I have to puke but I never actually puke, and it only lasts for a minute or so

do you think I might have stomach cancer or some other type of cancer?

Don panic too much bt olso don relax upon this symptoms uv listed below. go c ua medical doc bcuz blood in the stool  wil turn the stool vry dark due to severe bleeding n olso some patients may vomit. this are some of the sihgs of stomach cancer. pllllz.....see a doc b4 it gets xerious!!

did you got to a doctor? if so what was wrong with you. I am a female same age and have every one of the symptoms you listed!