i am a teenager 15 yrs, i do smoke cigerretes I HAVE BEEN SMOKING FOR ABOUT THREE YRS NOW , but lately i been having this bloated feeling in my stomach FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS NOW ! it is on the left side of my belly! but it doesnt feel wright ! i always keep trying To burp i dont know if it is gas or if it is cancer or what ! i am very scared i also have anxiety and usuaally get panic attacks i havent get that checked out yet though :-( but im really scared of getting stomach cancer ! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ ANYONE CAN YOU HELP ME ??????

Maybe you should take this fright of cancer as an opportunity to get rid of smoking once and for all - smoking is still the one most preventable cause for number of serious diseases. But, as you said yourself, chances are that this has nothing to do with cancer, but since the pain is located on the left side of your abdomen, I really think that you should check it out with the physician if you have the chance - it really could be only a case of bad digestion, but getting that confirmed will at least help with anxiety. I don't really see the other way for you to know for sure - and to get rid of that pain.

thank you so much , but i did really stop smokng form that day i felt so , im so really scared to ! but im gona get it checked out ! so hope its not cancer ! or else immma freak out ! but can stomach cancer be healed ????????

I completely understand what anxiety can do to you - I recently had to go to post-op checkup and no one could convince me it wasn't cancer or god-knows what worse... but look at the facts: you are only 15 - chances of stomach cancer at your age are almost zero. If I maned to pull through without that after years of gastritis and stomach ulcers, really... Do you have fever or anything? Is the pain in the lower or in the upper left abdomen?

I DONT HAVE FEVER ! BUT I AM REALLY SCARED! IT'S NOT A PAIN IT JUST FEEL BLOATED LIKE ! AND VERY IRREGULAR AND AM BURPING A LOT AND IT TASTES REALY ACIDIC ! LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT I WAS FEELING A BIT TIRED JUST SO ! IDK ! IF IT'S MY ANXIETY CAUSING THAT ! I AM NOT EATING AT ALL! O DONT WANT TO EAT PROBABLY MY ANXIETY CAUING ME NOT TO EAT CUZ MY APPETITE HAS WENT DOWN A LOT ! :(

anonymous wrote:

nikols wrote:

IDK I CANT REALLY TELL IF ITS THE LOWER OR THE UPPER ! ??????? most likely it in the upper