Hello! There is a history of stomach cancer in my family; it is in the male line. My grandfather died of stomach cancer 3 months ago and his two brothers a couple of years ago as well. I would like to know what the symptoms of stomach cancer are, so that I can keep an eye if something goes wrong or develops. Thank you

At the beginning of stomach cancer, a person may not even notice the symptoms or they are similar to indigestion symptoms. A person may feel full after just a small meal, heartburn, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting and difficulty swallowing. After the cancer advances, there could be weight loss, vomiting blood, or passing blood in the stools. Blood loss may over a period of time cause anemia.

Hallo,
Stomach cancer is also called gastric cancer and you have to know that there are several types of stomach cancers that can occur. I think that the most common one is adenocarcinoma. First symptom that you will notice is the pain in the stomach. Dull pain will mostly happen after you eat a small meal. Dark stool is also noticeable. You will have difficulty swallowing with excessive belching. Weakness and fatigue are also common symptoms of stomach cancer and you will most likely experience weight loss as well. Have you noticed any of these symptoms? Your health will generally be very bad when you have stomach cancer. I hope this helped a bit.

All the best to you,
Karen