For the past year i have been having a constant stomach problem. Certain times of the day i feel sick to my stomach. I have noticed lately it happens before bed or if i have to go to the bathroom and cant. Its really annoying and affecting my health and studies. Sometimes i also get cold chills and cant stop shivering. I have been to the doctors and they did blood test and it all came out fine. they said it was acid reflux but i dont belive it, it has to be something more to it.

please help.

Celebrity
Well, I guess that if the blood work is fine you should undergo some other tests, like stool testing and colonoscopy or endoscopy…..to look at the inner organs and see what the problem could be.

If you have any additional problems like constipation or diarrhea, you could be easily diagnosed with IBS. But you have to undergo a whole lot of other tests to rule out other problems and if nothing shows up, it could be IBS.

Irritable bowel syndrome is often aggravated by stress, so the more you stress about it, not knowing what it could be, the condition may get worse.

If you have problems with constipation, try adding some fiber supplements to try to relieve this problem and see if the stomach problems and feeling sick sensation are relieved.

Abdominal pain often occurs because of constipation. Anyway, in order to be diagnosed, you need to work closely with a doc.

Hey, I have the same problem! I feel sick right now :-P ! I get a sick feeling in my stomach and chest area. Or something like that %-) ... And then other times I get this really bad stomach! A matter of fact its beginning to take over my life and I dont know what to do. I am as you were, Ive sceen doctors and all blood test come back good. HAVE YOU EVER FOUND OUT WHATS CAUSEING YOUR PROBLEM??? iF SO I would be very happy to hear about it.

It's nausea

Mine was my Gal Bladder!

This sounds very much like the problems I had, but mine were bad enough to go to the ER two times. The first ER doc. thought it might be my gallbladder, but really didn't know. The second ER Doctor said all my blood work was perfect. They did x-rays, ECG, blood work... After all the testing they said that I have a diseased esophagus. I had a huge list of problems. It started with stomach problem and over a year or two became weakness, chest pain, upset stomach, strange feeling in my chest (like fluid), unable to sleep... It became much worse before my periods. I didn't ever feel well. They put me on 60mg of Prevacid for a few weeks. Now I take one 15mg Prevacid in the morning and one 15mg at night. I stopped eating foods with preservatives (that means mostly fresh foods... no box foods). My problems are gone and I feel well most of the time! Occasionally I forget to take Prevacid and I start to feel bad again. It's crazy how much my esophagus (acid reflux) can mess things up... Don't take this as a diagnosis, but don't underestimate the damage that can be done due to a problem with your esophagus.

hope this helps someone

I also have had a sick stomach for a year or so. Some times I don't notice it and sometimes I notice it all the time for weeks. It feels like food will make it feel better but doesn't effect it. I'm considering it could be a parasite? My esophagus fee
ls fine. What does it mean if you have acid reflux? Doesn't that just mean you have a sick stomach? And what if the acid in your stomach is so off that you would have to take a medication? Can't one just get the juices in the stomach right?

omg i have had those exact problems. im not even cold but i am at the same time. i cant stop shaking. its really weird and ive had stomach problems since i was 3 or 2 so i need to find out whats going on.... you find out post it pleeeeezzze. ? ? ? :-| :'(

I feel the same as above how do you get rid of parasites? My pain started in November 2012 it is 24/7 Why all of a sudden?

My husband has the same symptoms. He has been diagnosed with gastroparesis. He occassionaly been injected with Botox to allow the muscle at the bottom of the stomach to relax and let the contents empty. It doesn't seem to help much now after the 4th shot. His BM's are irregular and makes him feel sick. His Dr is not much help anymore. What can my husband do to get help?