hi. My stomach is growling, i feel no pain.
It started around 4 days ago, at first i thought it was bad bad bad food, but i have no diarrhea. i do have stomach trouble. I cant seem to use the restroom correctly.
My stomach growls like its producing gas, its loud and random, although i do not have gas its just annoying. For example i had a loud stomach at 10 pm so i took some pepto bismol and then i woke at 4:30am because my stomach was so loud.
What worries me is i feel no pain , no crazy amounts of gas,
i always assumed gas was from beans, and its been a while since i had beans. I definitely need this problem to go away and want my normal stomach back.
I recently got on a made up half diet cause i was trying to lose weight so i even started eating healthy, + i started to work out more then normal? could that have something to do with it?
Could i be cleaning out my own system by exercising>
AH idk i need to know if this problem can become a problem

I have the same problem :'(
I have to make noises with my feet so no one
hears the noise...
i dont know if its gas or bubbles...or idk >:(
but i want them to go away bcuz im afraid
sumbody might think its a fart sumday... :-(

My stomach is noisy too. Always has been as long as I can remember, not really sure why. I take a probiotic and fibre supplements daily, I find that it really helps.