hey I'm 20 years old... my period were due 15th this month but I missed them...I experience fatigue swelling and tenderness of the breast backache cramps and abdominal pains...feeling sleepy all the time...increased appetite headaches...but I do experience morning sickness... it's now 36 days since my period ended last month...could I be pregnant??????

It can be a symptoms of early pregnancy but you haven't told us when is that last time you had sex. If you do not have sex or even foreplay then it's definitely because you're just missing your period. Stress can sometimes cause a delay to your period.

TO Miss Kim from #5 Hours ago Your asking a GOOD ?? Have you went out and gotten your self a EPT too check if you my be PREGNANT ??.. you my need to go to your Health Dept. in your town or city ?? or see your OBGYN this is the beast advice that I can give to you ..from Miss SAM tray to have a nice day a :-) :-) Y face to