I'm 28 years old and a nurse. Due to medical reasons I decided to abort. I was 11 weeks along. I had it done just 4 days ago. My breast are ridiculously hard and very very tender. I was wondering if this goes away. They were not hard at all before. They seem to still be getting bigger. I know the bleeding and cramping after an abortion is normal but they never told me about hard swollen breast. Also, should I be massaging my stomach? I feel the cramps are worst now that I have been trying to move around.

A woman to woman felling is ..You need to go to your OBGYN  and be checked out .With you being a nurse knows this .. PLEASE get checked out VARY soon just thinking of your Health.. from Miss SAM.   TRAY  to have a nice day  closing with a :-) Y face to you  and good luck posting date is  01/06/2015 @ 09:00 AM EST

I'm 21 and had a termination for medical reasons as well. Today is my 5th day post termination. Same symptoms really tender, swollen hard breasts.. So painful! I iced them.. I wasn't told anything about this symptom after and curious. Sorry I don't have a answer for you...