I am not on the pill - been off of it for about 4 months. My last period was on March 12, 2007. One before that was on Feb 9th. I was always consistent on the 9th until March. Today it is April 15th, and my period is still not here. On April 12, I did a pee test - negative. (I had nausea and breast tenderness, tiredness etc. symptoms). On April 14th, I had a bit of brown spotting, literally about a dime sized drop. In the last few weeks, (since ovulation time, til now) I have continued to have clear, sometimes milky white discharge with no smell. Even with the spotting last night. I have had very light cramping here and there around my period time and even this morning - I think I am going to get my period but it still hasn't come! Usually I have terrible cramps! In the last couple weeks, I had moments where I felt like my uterus was kind of vibrating, like really quick and small contractions...weird~ Should I just wait it out? Take another pee test? Thanks!

I would say to wait another week and retest if this is neg and your period still doesnt come, you may want to see your obgyn, something else could be causeing your period to be a no show...Stress, cysts, weight gain, weight loss, thyroids, and infections could be causing this as well, but the only way to know for sure is to talk with your obgyn and see what they have to say.......