Could I be pregnant?

Last month I had my full normal period, but I noticed that about 3 days before it started my breasts were very sore to the touch. The breast tenderness lasted through my whole period and on for what has now been 2 weeks afterwards, for about 3 weeks. The soreness has reduced significantly at this point, but I am still sore if I press on my chest.

My fiance and I use condoms *every* time that we have sex, and we actually haven't been that active because we have both been very busy and stressed lately.

I was wondering if I could be pregnant, but then yesterday I got my period. It is about 2 weeks early. My last period ended on 6/16 and today is only 7/2. There is nothing different about my period this time around, aside from that I didn't see it coming at all, like I normally do with PMS, or bloating or back pain. I do have my normal period symptoms now (tired, cramping, back pain) but it didn't start until *after* I realized I got my period too early.

I am not sure what is going on - and I don't have any medical insurance. I am 28 years old and I have a very stressfull job, family members with serious health issues, and I am in the middle of planning a wedding. I had originally thought that the breast tenderness might be a result of stress.

Anyone experienced anything like this before?? Any help would be great. Thanks.

Hi, well tender breasts are normal around the time of your period. Sometimes it lasts longer than the period itself, which can cause some stress and worry. It happens to me all the time, they'll start to feel tender a few days before, and then a week or two after. Plus if the tenderness has reduced, I think you're fine.

The only way you could wind up pregnant, would be if the condom broke, which you would know right when it happened. Also, stress and worry can make your menstration cycle go haywire. But if it would ease the mind, I would recommend getting a pregnancy test, prefferably First Response because it's east to read and comes with more than one test stick. Also, if you really want to prevent pregnancy, I'd also recommend condoms with spermicide.

Good luck to you!

Same thing is happening to me. How did everything turn out?

Well my husband and I don't use condoms and I have the same exact thing happen I didn't have any signs or symptoms of my period coming like normal until today when it came 2 weeks early my breast were in a lot of pains few days ago really uncomfortable feeling I need help

I see your post was 2 months ago, what happened? I'm in exact same scenario, I'm 28, been with my husband 5 years, we don't use condoms, but he pulls out, except now that we're married he's less careful about it, and my period is two weeks early and my breasts are sore, IDK what it could be, hopefully a fluke, but now i could be pregnant too ??

I got sore breast 3 days after have sex my last period was last month 4/8 i normal bleed for 3 to 4 days its been two weeks amd i still have sore breast and now i notice a pale bleed on the paper whats could this mean