hi everyone i really dont know what to do any more me and my boyfirend have been trying to be pergnet ...we try everyday and weve been trying for months... well now i have tender nipples like if u touch it softly it hurts, im have bad cramping in my lower area i feel like its straching or something and i feel the pain in my... vergina hole sorry i dont know what eles to call it and im very ergular my period comes diff days last month i got it on the 18 so i expect it on the 20 but its the 28 and i still havent got it . ive takein a pergncy test on the 20th and its neg. what could be these horable pains...HELP ME PLZ!!!

hey! umm Im actually glad that im not alone in this type of situation.my husband and I have tried....we had sex on the 19th of march 09 and I have never had sensitive nipples before so I just knew this was it. my period is irregular also and I took a test 2 days ago and I got a negative result soooo iono what to do since my period is irregular I really dont know when to expect it but i know i get one every month. The best of luck to you!
P.S try a blood test ;-)

hello, I have the exact same symptoms as the first girl. My breasts and nipples are so sore I have to wear a bra 24/7. just a shirt hurts to rub on them. I have horrible cramping also. Im having mood swings along with it all. I am craving weird foods too. Ive taken a few pregnancy tests and they are all negitive. I dont get it

First off, I'll say that I have three kids but I remember trying to conceive for the first time, I was convinced I was pregnant on more than one occasion. In hindsight, it was just PMS. I got better at recognizing pregnancy after the first kid, since I already had experience. 

A missed period and negative pregnancy test can be caused by the anticipation of wanting to get pregnant so very much. It can also just be irregular periods due to hormones, or a false pregnancy, or other things such as PCOS or endometriosis, especially if you have been trying a while. 

It never hurts to see your OBGYN!

I have the same problem. I am confused myself. I was supposed to have my period on the 12th of october and haven't gotten it yet and I am experiencing sore nipples and breasts, Lower abdominal pain and back pain. I even notice I am eating more then I usually do. I recently took a home pregnancy test and it was negative.

I have been experiencing cramps in my lower abdomen, Gas, nausea, headache, lower back pain, irritability, short period (may or may not have been IB), increased sex drive, sleepiness, tiredness, insomnia, weird dreams. I have that I just feel pregnant feeling. I guess the best thing for me to do would be to see my OB/GYN, that way she can do a blood test and if I am pregnant yay, if not we can try and figure out what might be wrong.

I have been experiencing cramps in my lower abdomen, Gas, nausea, headache, lower back pain, irritability, short period (may or may not have been IB), increased sex drive, sleepiness, tiredness, insomnia, weird dreams. I have that I just feel pregnant feeling. I tested today and got a :bfn: I guess the best thing for me to do would be to see my OB/GYN, that way she can do a blood test and if I am pregnant yay, if not we can try and figure out what might be wrong.

Hi , my last period was on sept 11 , its oct 23 and i still have not started my period yet, i have had an test done by the docter and it was neg, i still have not started, my breast hurt , very sleepy, having to peee a lot, i have to go back again next week, i wonder can i still be pergent.

ok im in the same boat as everyone, i need help! i have irregular periods but im trying to have a baby, i have been tryin for a lil while and it doesnt
seem to be goin anywhere, i havent had a period in 2 months and i have every symptom, the nausau, vomitting, headaches, backaches, urinating more
cramps in the lower abdomen, i have it all but what i dont understand is i have taken 3 test and i think one came out positive but im not sure cause the line
was very very light, but i kno the other ones were negative. i dont kno what to do i think that i might be over reacting to trick myself into thinking that i am
pregnant. i have read everything about symptoms and signs and everything, and i hate the heart break of seeing that neg. test! although
i have read something to that you can still be pregnant and not have enough hcg in order to comfirm it positive.....can someone please help me......????

please.....

p.s i have even had that tugging feeling underneath my belly button i dont get this....

hi hun try not to worry stay as calm as u can it maybe that its to soon to tell as i had same prob with my eldest give it a couple of weeks and do another test. if still neg go see gp. but remember stay calm and dont worry as that can delay periods and can make it difficult to concieve. good luck xx

You are def pregnant, I had my period on july 15th 2012 and the next time it was supposed to come was August 15th 2012 but instead i had very light brown spotting that only showed when i wiped for about 5 days in a row but still no period, no cramps, no bloating, and no tender breasts. I then took a pregnancy test around August 25 and it came back negitive, so then i waited until today 09/06/2012 which i started cramping on 09/05/2012 and tender nippels accompanied, but i thought just maybe my period was coming but it didnt, so today on 09/06/2012 I decided to go buy another pregnancy test as soon and i dipped the pregnancy test in the urine the plus came up for PREGNANT! so I would def say if you have these symptoms you are def preggers  

hello all.... im 21 yrs old, i was diagnosed with Endometriosis back in Janurary of this yr... i've been on Lupron Depot thingy and it MAKES me have my period.... well anyways i had my period July 19th thru July 25th of this yr... then i found out that i was ovulating Aug.10-14th and i was outta town around that time.... i did have sex that weekend i didnt know i was ovulating at that time. well i went aug.20th and got my last Lupron shot and i havent gotten my period AT ALL!! my period is about 2 weeks late..   i've been exhausted more, and i've been nausous, a headache that wont go away,also im cramping lightly, and breast tenderness..plus my taste budds are off... and also im starting 2 get acne really bad! (i've had all these symptoms for around 3 weeks now).... i have taken 2 HPT and both came back negative.... has this happened 2 anybody else???? i have NO period!!! Help plz! thanks :) p.s i called my OB and she said to take a test and if it comes back negative to test again in about 2 weeks... and if that's negative then i have 2 come in the office....

hello everyone... when i was pregnant with my son my lmp was on march 6 of 06. when i realized my period was late i must have taken like 5 pregnancy test and they all came back negative until may 2.. i finally got a positive.. so yeah sometimes we have to wait a bit to know for sure. goodluck to all :)

I'm having the same problem, have any of you who posted found out that you were in fact pregnant after the negative tests?