My partner and I do not use contraception most of the time, I am 20 we have been together 4 years and tried everything - due to my migraines the pill, mini-pill, depo etc. have all been far too problematic whilst I seem to be allergic to most condoms!
So, unfortunatly for my adorable boyf, the current method we use is pulling out before ejaculation. Its worked so far. We have sex a couple of times a week at the moment and I can't really work out the exact dates.
Over the last week or two a few things have been happening; slightly enlarged boobs, repulsed by alcohol, sick feeling following a cup of tea, dizzy(last couple of days), bloated, constipated, and my mind is filled with thoughts of pregnancy - feeling I am pregnant. I know its sounds wierd but I never think about being pregnant - I'm 20 year old fulltime student with a job, a house, and 8 year old stepdaughter so its not exactly top priority! So its knocked me for six a bit, having these symptoms and thoughts.
My last period started feb 23rd and I am due again in a few days. Does this sound like I am pregnant or am I just going a bit crazy? Before I freak my boyf out with a pregnancy test, which I would of course tell him about, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being OTT. Particularly when I haven't even missed my period yet! I know I should just wait until I actually miss my period but its consuming all my thoughts, so I was hoping for a little advice/reasuurance :-)
Thanks, Sam xxx

I have been feeling the same way as you. I have been feeling bloated crampy, my bf also asked if my boobs have gotten larger. The part that is troubling me is that I have been having dreams that I am pregnant. PS in my dreams I have like 8 kids and I am a horrible mother I keep forgetting them places and trying to give them away.

But for the reassurance....My friends keep telling me I am crazy so here I am telling you your crazy..just calm down and wait patiently for your next cycle to begin. Here's hoping yours starts on the 23rd and mine on the 17th

I had several dreams that I was pregnant before I even thought I was. Later I found out that I was. A womans intuition is usually right. But if you worry too much about it, it could cause the dreams.

Hi I have been feeling the same way. But I have been dreaming about swimming with fish....???? then a week after the dreams started i have been so tired to where i just can't keep my eyes open, can't go #2 (didn't want to be gross), and well today i have thrown up like 4 times this morning at work. I am not feeling sick nor have i been thinking i was pregnant till NOW. All i know is something is not right and this is the SAME way i felt with my last kid. which he is 15 months old now. I haven't missed a period my last one was the middle of May.

Could I be????????????..........

i am right there with you on the whole thinking i'm pregnant. i have had that feeling for the last few days. Also I have had a higher temp(not a fever, i just normally run low and have been .5 -1.0 degree higher), been way tired...like i slept in on tuesday until 10ish and later that evening i really wanted a nap and had to fight falling asleep while i was watching a movie that night...finally gave in at 11), then i have had a different kind of discharge, also, in the mornings i have been feeling a little quisey...i have not had any dreams. I know that you can trick your body into thinking you are pregnant...i am kind of surprised that I would be showing signs already if I was pregnant...because it has just been about 2 weeks and i'm still about 10 days from my next scheduled period.

what do you think? am i just being silly?

i am 22 years old and my breasts usually swollen and sore before i get my period. My bf and i had sex 2 days after my period. After 2 weeks, my boobs got BIG but it does not hurt. Now, they are still very big but no pain whatsoever. Is this normal? Am i pregnant?

I am 18 years old and my boyfriend is 21 we just got our own place and i started college about a month ago. and we have had this place for about 2 weeks and we are thinking i am prego... last week my head was killing me to were i was crying. my breast have been so sore i got sick in the middel of the night i am blotting and i think spotting but i had a period 11/8/09 and i started bleeding last sunday and stopped monday night and started again yeasterday and now nothing and i have not missed a peirod and it has never been iireagular... i need help????

hey i was wondering pretty much the same things most of u are i mean im 19 only have one child shes only 5 months. But i mean i feel like i did when i was prego with her i have tummy pain, back pain, my tummy is hard all over specially in the middel like when i was prego i get head acks, i feel so sick in the morning, im so tired, im in patient about everything and to everyone thats not the normal me. but i still have been getting my period but not normal like i got one day of spotting then the next day was heavey then spotting and then nothing now i nomallly get it for at least 4 days of heavey bleeding, then this month i got it for 2 days of heavy bleeding and thats it. i also have sesitive boobs but the color hasent changed much on them. but like 2 months ago i took a prego test befor i got my periode then and it said negative but i ave had a pee test tell me that befor and i was prego and i was also told u can be prego get ur period and take a pee test and it come back negative i think the best would be bloode work.its better safe then sorry i always say.

so now the big question would that make me prego or just worried about nothing?????

My period ks not due for almost 2 more weeks. But I've been feeling sick to my stomache (not throwing up though) and up like 3 times every night cuz I'm so uncomfortable with this weird feeling in my stomache. And I've been very tired, not wanting anything sweet wich is crazy for me, and my boobs are so sore!! I really want to take a test but I know I have to wait. Any advice or reassurance??

I have a strange question for u all: when we had sex on friday night i felt fine and when we finished i saw blood when i went to the bathroom to clean up. when i woke up saturday morning he saw blood on  my leg. it is not time for the curse to come yet. could it be implantation bleeding? i was on the depo shot for a little over a year and have been off for almost a year. we want another baby so we are really trying hard to get pregnant. what do u all think? i have been feeling small kick like feelings in my tummy and i had a dream of being pregnant with his son. am i going overboard withthis or could i be expecting? any advice will be great.

I feel alot like you. me and my fiance have been trying for a baby a little over a month. i had my period last month. and i really think im pregnant this time. my insides are sore. i have slight nausea, but just got over the stomach flu, so im not sure if thats it yet. i also have sore breasts. we really want this child and i pray everyday that this month it will be it. i just cant wait for my "period to miss" so I can test already.

I have been feeling the exact same way. The past couple of days I have been feeling nausua but only threw up twice and I want to sleep all the time and pee -.- but only my nipples seem to be tender and my boob have gotten slightly bigger. I'm only 18 and I have been on the pill but my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex since June 12th and I just have that feeling that I am pregnet but I keep hearing that you get your first months period? I have no idea what is going on with my body. My smell has been crazy and I have been repelled by things I used to love eating or drinking.. Could I be pregnant?

I believed I was pregnant before I missed my period.  I was very moody and irritable (which I never am), very tired and sleepy all the time, and craving all kinds of things.  Two weeks after I was supposed to get my period and I didn't, my sister suggested I do a home pregnancy test.  I was not too surprised to see the positive results on both tests since I already suspected I might be pregnant.  By the way, that was my first pregnancy and I still don't understand how I knew I was pregnant before missing my period.

I say wait. I have been having the same symptoms but my period isn't due until the 15th -18th. I took a blood and urine test and both came back negative but the doctor told me that it was too early to do these tests and I should trully wait until after I miss my period. Especially since urine test were never that great for me. I'm just so impatient. Lol