hi I am new to this site. I started my period on the 15th of Feb and finished the 21st my period wad brown and slightly lighter then normal for the last two days I have had cramping in my stomach and my legs also I have had diarrea and headaches. My next period is de on the 15th march I tried to do a test but itnos negative. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

A pregnancy test is unable to correctly give you accurate results until your missed period. Some test say they can read it a week before but that is only if your hcg levels are high enough to read. Did you have unprotected sex since the 15th of Feb? If so when? If not then your probably not pregnant. You symptoms can be related to pregnancy but also are related to ovulation, pre-period, and stress. Try not to worry unless you miss your period for the month of March. If your period is around 3 days late in March take a pregnancy test. Make sure to use your first morning urine as it will contain the highest levels of hcg and give you a more accurate home pregnancy test. Good Luck

Yes we had unprotected sex on the 21st and a day or so after. I would like to be pregnant so will disapoonyed if not :(. Thnks for your advice :D

Good luck and I hope you are pregnant

Thank you. I also had unprotected sex the day before I ovulate? Can I still get pregnant from then? If not prey already?

Sperm can last up to three days inside of you on average. So if you had unprotected sex the day before there would still be some sperm in there with your egg. They say to have sex right before your ovulation because the sperm will be there waiting when the egg is released. I know you really want to be pregnant but try not to get your hopes up. Wait for your next period and if you miss it take a pregnancy test. I know the wait is a killer when your trying to conceive but stress of waiting makes it harder to conceive.

Oh I hope so. I am still having alot of cramps to my right side and also this afternoon I had tiny little pink spots and when i say spots they were prob no bigger then these dots........ Could that be implantation bleed? So confused.

Yes it could be implantation bleeding but could be other things also. Wait until after the 15th of March and take a pregnancy test if you haven't started your period. Try finding something to occupy your mind and take it off of pregnancy. It will help you get through the next couple of weeks with your sanity. I know what your going through so good luck :-)

Thank you I shall let you know :)

Thanks keep in touch :-)

hi heather I am 4weeks pregnant exactly today :) very happy tans thank you 

Congratulations...I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy :-D