I am 21 years old and I need to know if I could be pregnant. The last time I had sex was 2 months ago, and I had what I thought was my regular period twice since then (although it was much lighter than usual). I have always been regular within 1-2 days since I was 13 years old and it has also always been heavier. This month, I am almost two weeks late and I have never been that late in my life. Is is possible that I'm pregnant even though I had my period (I thought) since the last time I had sex?

Yes, it's possible. Some ladies misinterpret early pregnancy spotting or an implantation bleeding as a period, when it's not. You could have actually missed a period without realizing it. If you are pregnant, you need to find out as soon possible, whether or not you want to be pregnant, because you'll need prenatal care if you want to be pregnant and an abortion if you don't. 

Take a pregnancy test for sure, but if it comes back negative, I'd still see a doctor just in case. 

Since you don't mention taking birth control, I assume you are not on any? Because if you are on the pill, that can cause weird periods as well. 

I am looking for the answer to the same question, And I see no one has replied to this... So I will ask u only, was it turned out that u were pregnant ??

Please Help.

Hi

I am also looking for an answer to this question...I have had 3 normal periods since I last had sex, but this month I had practically nothing...I am on b/c and I have been like clockwork right down to the hour...if I find anything I will let you know...if you would do the same....?

Sometimes implantation bleeding can resemble a normal period. If you are usually regular and you are late you could be pregnant. I would take an HPT and see what the results are, and if you still dont get your period (if the results are negative) you should make an appointment to see a gynecologist.

Hi, I am seeking for the same answer too. I had sex 3 months ago, had my period in the past two months, as per normal, and this month, I had brown discharge - somewhat like spotting. I'm wondering if I could have been pregnant for 2 months already and not know. Please help.

I've got the same problem, my period normally lasts a week, but since i last had sex it's only lasted 2 days the last two times, could i be pregnant?

Hi i am 3 weeks late and i have all pregnancy symptoms except vomiting and breast soreness. All my periods have been regular so it is very weird for me to miss. Ive talked to everyone and nobody knows so please help. I was on birth control but recently found out i was taking it wrong so it hasnt been working. Plus my b/f just goes in me (sorry tmi) because we thought we were protected. Someone please help me

my period came when i expected it - on the 28th day - but it was very light. I had the cramps and everything. I turned out to be pregnant. Take a home pregnancy test - don't wait.

My bf nd I had unprotected sex but there was no cum or pre-cum... I got my period two weeks after as was expected. now, however, my period is 4 days late for this month and I am beginning to worry... any suggestions?

I need help with the same thing. my ex boyfriend from a little over two months ago & i had sex ( i cant recall if it was protected or not) but regardless, i have what i thought was my normal period later that month. then come the following month, nothing, no period, im now into the 3rd month, and still no period. could i possibly be pregnant? ive had no medication during this time. no sickness. no extreme stress and no health issues. what could be the cause of me having no period? i really hope im not pregnant with my ex's child. please respond. thank you.

I'm having the same problem. I had unprotected sex in the beginning of November, and he used the pull out method. I got my period two days late that same month after the sex occurred.( i usually get it on the exact day im supposed to get it.) I missed Decembers period completely but i had not had any sex since the beginning of Nov. I have basically all of the symptoms of being pregnant. I've been nauseous, throwing up, and can barely keep any food down, headaches, back ache. I also have taken hpt's that all came back negative, but i still just "feel" pregnant. I was wondering if this same thing has happened to anyone else?

Similar situation. It would be nice if any if the ladies followed up to share their outcome. Anything anyone? Daniellx?

Im in a similar situation. Had unprotected sex two months ago but got my period both months on time, now this month im two days late. My periods were a little lighter than usual and only lasted three days. Could i be pregnant? I took a hpt last month just to check but came up negative. 

i'm sorry.. your question might be too long ago.. but i wonder.... are you pregnant that time?