I have asked every woman I know, maybe someone here can help. For 3 years in a row now, between the months of February and March I have went 43 days without my period. They generally are irregular and I see my gyno at the end of the month due to possible endometriosis. But has anyone else had this happen to them?? I find it crazy that it's the same time every year!

Has happened to me for the third or fourth year in a row. Through out December & January. I don't know why though. I always end up going to the doctor about it & they tell me the same thing.( that its due to stress). I still find it odd that this happens about the same time every year though. Going to the doctors again this year on the 17th. Hope everything goes ok. :/

This has happened to me in March-April for the past 4-5 years. I've never gone to the doctor for it, but I've taken pregnancy tests and every time it's been a false alarm for my husband and me. Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

This has happened to me for the past 4-5 years. I've never gone to the doctor for it, but I've taken pregnancy tests and every time it's been a false alarm for my husband and me. Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

I have skipped 3 Decin a roll even though they have always been regular. But this time i missed Dec 13 and Jan of 14. I am not pregnant (checked 3 times Whew) I am pre-Menopause. I am asking a friend that is a Dr about this. I am scheduled for Dr appointment in a month from now. So will ask my friend meantime. So this is kinda common?

This has happened to me for the last two years; I had a certain sense of deja vu and then was very shocked when I looked back at my diary and realised it was the same dates! And even more shocked upon googling 'missed period same time every year' to discover someone having this experience at the same time of year!! I had a period due on February 10th last year, Feb 8th this year, and neither materialised--the last not until March 4th, and I am still waiting for this one. Severely unlikely to be pregnancy. How strange. Spring madness?

Is this strange or what!!!?? I googled this question cause of course I'm having the same issue. I know it's not stress (I'm pretty easy going) plus for the past three years I'm sure I'm not always stressed this time of year. Just glad I'm not alone. Btw I'm 22yo so I'm not menopausle or anything . Maybe one day an obstetrician will do further research and give a better reason than just "stress". Stay Beautiful Ladies, God Bless.

I'm having this problem for the second year in a row now! I thought last year it was because I was coming back from an international trip (jetlag can do weird things to your body) but now it's happening again this year. Glad to year it's not that unusual, I wonder why that happens?

Googled this exact thing and this is where it took me. In dealing with the same thing same months and the years as well. Doctor always says stress as well. Anyone figure out what it could be?

Same thing has happened to me every February to March. I've been wondering lately if it was related to SAD - seasonal affective disorder - and the dragging on of winter here in the northeast.

I have had this happen for the past three years in a row! Always in December through February. If anybody gets any word from theIr OB/GYN outside of it being stress-related please share with the rest of us.

I'm currently 18 years old and I've missedy period at the same time between July & August for 2 years in a row now. Definitely not pregnant, but I previously thought it was from stress. But this time round the only stress I have is over my cycle skipping again.

I'm only 17yrs old and I have this. I skipped April in 2013, june in 14 and may in 15. However, I have also skipped july (june came and went as normal) and I havent yet had August's? I'm still a virgin, so not pregnant. If it hasnt come by the end of the month, should I visit tye doctors?

This same thing happened to me during July n August as well..wow this is just crazy...am 22 and this is the second time I've missed my period. ...guess I can stop freaking out now

Same I was supposed to get my period yesterday but I always missed my August period it's do weird