Hi, I am sorry if this is a repost, not aure if my other post went through. My huaband and I are trying to have a baby. Yesterday during sex, my V had a lot of air, and when we were done, like five mnts agter, I felt like bloaded, so I pushed the air out, ut in doing so, I notice some sperm come out. Can I still get pregnat? I am not sure if all came out.

Hey other you can absolutely still get pregnate. Did you have rough sex does your bf have A large penis. That is probably the cause of the air and bloatedness

thank you for your response. Not rough, but yes he does. I hate when that happens.

I missed my period today, took a preganacy test came out negative, oh this is stressful.

If your stressing that will usually. Delay your period and make things late I would wait 2ore weeks at least and then take a preg test it takes time for all the Holmes of regnant to get released and build up to a high enough level to be detected