Okay, so I started my Period On January 13th to the 16th, then had a mess up on the 17th. we then got plan B on the 18th, I ended up spotting on the 20th to the 22nd. now counting from the 13th 30 days i should have had my period on Feb 12th. but still havn't had it. I took 3 test and they all way Negative, these are some of the signs that I'm having.'

Extreme Tiredness
Feeling Sick (sometimes)
Metalic Taste in the Mouth (happened around the end of January)
Enlarged Nipples (this one is iffy)
Feeling Dizzy (when I'm tired)
Light Spotting (only happened on the 20th-22nd)
Missing your period

I don't know how these things work..
what should I do????

go to a doctor and get a blood test ... its the only way to know for shure !!!!

ok so i had unprotected sex on 3/20 and again on 4/1. i was suppose start my period 4/19 but before the 19th i had veryy light bleeding and im not sure what it was, after a couple days it stopped so i took a pregnancy test but it came out negative. I dont think it was my period because i have heavy periods that last almost a week, im now 12 days late. What can it be?

Im going through the same thing, ok so i had unprotected sex on 3/20 and again on 4/1. i was suppose start my period 4/19 but before the 19th i had veryy light bleeding and im not sure what it was, after a couple days it stopped so i took a pregnancy test but it came out negative. I dont think it was my period because i have heavy periods that last almost a week, im now 12 days late. What can it be?

i dont think ur preg sont stress and wait another week. if notn then go to doc

So I took the oill 2 weeks ago and now i have a heavy period , but idk why my stomach still hurts and i have had a horrible metallic taste in my mouth idk if its anxiety or stress or from the pill or if its my hormones going crazy or trying to get back on track ive been horribly emotional and anything will trigger me getting pissed off and or crying moments