Oky Hey Everybody My Name Is Erica, So Me And My Boyfriend We Been Having Sex. We Started On December 28th. 210 And The on Some Days In Between That I Don't Recall The Dates But We Didn't Use Any Protection, But He Didn't Cum Inside Me, But He Did Pull Out The Put It Back In. Now We Had Sex Another Time Last Saturday January 9th.2010. And The Same Thing Happened. So I Got My Period I think The 3rd Or 4fourth Of This Month But It Wasn't Normal, The First Day I Had Only 3 Little Brownish Spots On My Pad, The Second Day Was A Normal Flow But Not As Heavy As Usual. And The 3rd And 4rth Days Was Like Very Light Spotting. I Usually Get My Period For 5 Days. And This Hole Week I Have Been Experiencing Alot Of Discharge Like Clear And A Little Bite Yellowy, Not Burning Or Itching. I Also Been Having Symptoms Like I Been Very Very Tired Cant Keep My Eyes Open Even After A Long Nights Sleep,Weird Crampy Feelings In Stomach And My Lower Right Abdomen Area,Frequent Headaches,Bloating,Nausea! Every Day This Week But No Vomiting The Nausea Usually Comes In The Afternoon On And Off, Smells Of Food Make Me Sick,I Don't Have To Pee All The Time But When I Feel The Urge To I Have To Go I Cant Hold It! Also I Had Some Brownish Stuff In My Panties This Morning,My Gums Have Been Bleeding When I Brush Lately,I Wake Up In The Middle Of The Night,And I have Been Extremely Thirsty! More Then Hungry. Should I Take A Test? Does It Sound Like I Could Be Pregnant? :?javascript:emoticon(''): :!:

hey soin,

there is a very real chance you could be pregnat. a couple questions, did your boyfriend pull out and wipe his penis off and or urinate before going back in? is he circumscised?

i would reccomend going and takig a test but follow the directions to a "T" 8)
hope this helps let me know

Yes He Is Circumsized,And No We Didn't Pee He Just Went Right Back In. He Did that Every Time We Had Sex. I Think There Was Times WheN hE Did Wipe It Off And Times Where He Just Put It Back In. So When Do You Think Would Be A Good Time To Take tEST?

well the thing is with what you and your boyfriend did . yes he pulled out wich prvented most of the semen from going into your vagina but there is still some semen left in the urethra which will be squeezed out as he starts thrusting again. also there will be some semen which will run down his penis which will also get brought back in. so since there are literally thousands of sperm cells in one drop of semen there is still a fair chance you could be pregnate.

as for a pregnacy test you can take one anythime now. if it is negative i would wait another couple weeks and try it again.

hope this helps

Im Just Worried Cuz It Seems Like I Have All The Symptoms..! Im Really Anxious To Find Out. I Think Im Going To Get A Test Tomrrow.. But From Me Telling You That Are My Chances Lower Or Do You Have a Strong Feeling That I Could Be? I Am Convincing My Self That I Am Vuz Of The Symptoms But Maybe It Could Be All In my Mind... Idk;

well its really hard telling. if you think you are pregnate then you will start psyching your self out and start feeling like you are. but with that said it doest seem like you could be pregnat.

dang it where the heck is bambie?!?!?! (the pregnancy queen of this forum) i would just wait on the test results..... did you say that your period was light but was it about the normal time of the month? also how long has it been before the period that you had unprotected sex last?

8-|

Well I Was Thinking About It 2 Weeks Before but Then I Stopped Thinking About It, And Then My Period Came My Period Comes At Either The mIddle OR tHE BEgINNiNq Of The Month. And It Came In The Late Beginning Of The Month But It Wasnt A NoRMAL Period i Had Only 3 little spots the first day,really light the second,and 3rd and 4th was spotting again. and i usually have a very heavy flow! Then The Symptoms Came So Now Im Thinking About It ConstantlY! And we had sex like maybe 1 or 2 weeks after my last normal period, and then again the same week as my NOT normal one Like The Very Last Day It enedd

yea i would just see what the test says then go from there :-) just try to relax because everything will be ok ;-)