Hi everyone!
I need help about 8 weeks ago I started bleeding a week after my period, which carried on so I went to the doctors who did an internal then took a wee sample saying they was just checking to see if I was pregnant, which came back negative. They told me to do another one in a few weeks.I bleed for three weeks all together with my period following, which is not like me at all iv never bleed when I’m not meant to, always been regular. IV came on as normal this month again but feels like I’m pregnant; my stomach has increased in size along with my boobs, but tests keep coming back negative. IV already got a 2 year old daughter and I just feel so confused. has anyone else experienced this or can tell me something thank you.

Ask for a blood test, that would erase any doubt. explain that you just dont feel right and the symptoms arent going away. If your not prego maybe theres something else going on... Dont stop asking untill you get an answer.

Good Luck

Cindy

hi i have exactly the same problem the doctors wont help me and i could be five months i am only 17 and i want to know its making me feel really ill and i just want help

i have that problem too. my pregnancy tests out out negative, but my stomach and boobs are getting bigger. it really looks like i am 4 months pregnant. i also have this weird stomach spasms. all the signs of pregnancy, except for my period. i recently got off of the depo shot, so i dont have one yet. when i find a doctor that will listen to me, i am going to get a blood test done. i advise the same. sometimes the hormone that home pregnancy tests are suppose to pick up on, are very low in some womens body, but the blood test can pick it up within 2 weeks of conception. the blood test will give you more accurate results. goodluck.

I am experiencing all te symptoms of pregnancy, ive had a blood test and it's come back negative, but on my mothers side of the family no one has shown up pregnant on tests even blood ones and they have been, anyone know where i can go to get a scan?

i have had same issue but a little different. i did 2 home tests as was being sick and bloating these came back as no. went to see my doctor and they did a wee test the result came back positive. worked out to be anything up to 7 weeks as i had the myrena coil out in january this year. 2 weeks after the test i started bleeding and went to see the doctor. I was sent straight for an scan at the early pregnancy unit. They could not find anything and said that my womb wall was too thin and told me one minute i miscarried and the next i have abnormal eggs that are infertile. They called this polycyctic ovaries. they said to keep trying as you can end up getting a good egg. i was still being sick and now my belly stopped bloating and looking pregnant now. I stopped being sick for two weeks then started again. I now have saw boobs and milk spots another pregnancy symptom. Went to doc and said i could have been preg all along but when had scan was prob too early to tell. Another home test showed up no so waiting to have a blood test as that detected the hormone better. If not im requesting another scan as im sick of feeling like this and getting my hopes up. I have no started bleeding again

hi i have also had the same problem but a little different i have done 3 test but all have been negative what should i do, im experiencing all the symptoms of pregnancy minus being sick but i feel sick and my belly is getting bigger please can you help

I read about Molar pregnancy which is a abnormal growth of an abnormal egg of some sort called a mole but it usually will result in a poaitive preg test.