ok so here it goes i have a 7 yr.old 4yr.old n a 3 month old...just took two pregnancy tests n both r positive...can it b true or is there a chance its still picking up my pregnacy hormones from the last baby? pls help...my boobs r usually how i know everytime but not now but my daughter was born in october ,had my first period in november n nothing since...pls help......sincerely a worried momma

hhhmmmmm thats a good one not sure sorry im no help but would luv to know

hmmm if the preg test postive it using mean that u are preg...

Hi Proud,

There is a chance if you've had unprotected sex.

The test looks for hCG, a hormone. It can take many weeks for the level to drop low enough that the test won't detect it, but it's usually around 4-6 weeks.

There is a test your doctor can do, a quantitative blood test. It will determine the actual level. You will need a follow up to determine if the level is actually increasing or decreasing.

See your doctor. Hope it helps.

how cool if you are i haven't even been able to get pregnant not even once my husband and i are really disappointed we really want to be parents go get a test God bless you 

You should go get checked out by the doctor. My friend was in the same situation she had recently had a baby and 4 months later she thought she was pregnant took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. Went to the doc and yep she was one month pregnant. So yeah you should go to the doc just to make sure. Good Luck