Here's The Deal Im Very Regular With My Period(every 31 days sometimes a day or two late/early) Well Im 17 Days Late For My Period. I Went And Had Blood Work Done And They Said It Was A Negative :'( . I Suposedly Have Polycystic Ovarian Disease But Don't Fit The Criteria Exactly(since my periods are normal and im not over weight). Has Anyone Had A Negative Blood Test And Still been Pregnant? Oh I Went For The Blood Test On Thursdays And Its Now Saturday. Im Just Really Confused. Me And My Fiance Have Been Trying And This Is Really Messing With My Head. Im Peeing All The Time Like every Hour Which Is Odd Because I Use To Be Able To Hold It For up to 8 hours. Im Moody And Have Had A Headach For Like A Week But No Sore boobs Or Nausha Really.

I am going through a very similar thing. I have missed two periods now when I am usually very regular (have never missed a period in my life). I have done countless home pregnancy tests and they have all been negative. I had a blood test three weeks ago and it was negative. I went to the doctor yesterday and had a chat. He did another blood test (I get the results tomorrow). He is now checking for a few things and if nothing shows up I have to do an ultrasound. Maybe wait to see if you miss your next period and ask for an ultrasound. Meanwhile while you are waiting, like me, assume you are pregnant and refrain from alcohol, eat and sleep well and keep upi the vitamins. Good luck. I am also finding the waiting very hard. Hang in there.

HEllo-

Did you ever find out if you were pregnant? I was diagnosted with PCOS too, and do not fit the criteria either. I took a blood test last week which was negative, but am spotting today, with no real period. I have the period feel, but no real blood. I am just as confused. I'm wondering if the PCOS may mess wiht the system.

Hi Guys

well I also received a negative blood test but kept getting all the symptoms of pregnancy. well I went back to my doctors today and she suggested I do another urine pregnancy test. So I came home did the test and expected it to be negative but sure enough it was positive I am pregnant. After all that waiting and being told I was imagining it I have had a positive test and now have an appointment to see the midwife.

If you believe in yourself that you are pregnant I would run with it you can tell when something is different in your body.

good luck to you all!!

What cycle day were you on when you got the negative blood test? Do you know when you ovulated? Did you get a specific number from your blood test? How long after the negative blood test did you get the positive urine test?

Sorry for so many questions... I am a week and a half late for my period (this has never happened before, it's been 5 days longer than my longest cycle). Had a blood test 2 days ago and it was 2 (negative), but still no AF. Just wondering how long I have to wait before I should follow up. What do you think I should do? ?

Hi, I just wanted you to know that I have PCOS and have had 2 healthy children and 2 1/2 year old and a 13 month old, so I dont think I would get to worried about it, I have had this since I was 16 years old and now almost 36. I to took a home test this week because I have the prego feeling, sick to my stomach,headache, arms hurt everything and it was positive, had a blood test they no not pregnant, there has to be something going on because this is the same way I felt when I was pregnant with my son and daughter

Its very weird, I was on the depo shot and stopped in May havent had a period since, I know it takes awhile for your body to get back to normal, so I have no idea on anything as far as a cycle, I took the preg test and then called the dr and they had me come in for a blood test, very confused

Okay, so I am going through this whole feel like I'm pregnant, but the pee tests and blood test have come back negative. I'm on my second month of no period, and have had all the headaches, sensitive boobs, dizziness, etc., etc. I have been diagnosed with PCOS (officially) for about 7 or 8 years now. Of course, it took me about 10 or 12 years to get diagnosed. I'm 36 and back then they didn't know nearly as much about it as they do now. Anyway, I'm so frustrated!!! >;) My hubby and I just got married in June, and we have been ttc since day one. I've been on Metformin since Feb., and it always works well for me. Went off bc in end of April, no period May or June. (ON bc every 28 days like clockwork.) In July had lighter period, brownish in color. Started on the 13th. August, same thing. Started on the 13th. So seems like my cycle is 30 days like clockwork off bc. OH, and when I did Metformin before (had to quit once before because I lost my insurance) I began to cycle normally off bc, and did four months in a row, then doc put me on bc so I wouldn't get pg then. So it seems like once I start on my own, I'm good to go every month just like a normal person. Now, my big question is, if that is the case, then how can I be getting negatives on my tests? If I'm not pregnant, then where are my periods? Anyone else able to figure that one out. Anyone over 2 months late with negative blood tests, but is actually, really pregnant?

iv have done free pregnancy test 2 hpt and 1 with the dr they now done blood test and they all cameback negative so is there a chance i can still be pregnant as i have all the signs so what wud b the chance of a blood test coming back posertive. plz help

I did not think this could ever happen until I experienced this myself. I went to the doctor in early January because I just had the "feeling" that I was pregnant. The doctor came back with two negative test and basically led me to believe I was imagining all of it. After doing research, I just left it to being in my mind. Two and a half months later, I went back to another doctor who wanted to know if I "was sure." The ultrasound revealed that I was VERY pregnant, in fact 18 wks! Scary...thankfully I follow a very healthy diet, take vitamins, and do not indulge in risky behaviors. Everything looks fine so far, I am just hoping for a healthy pregnancy and baby.

If you think you are, just make sure to take the necessary precautions until you find out otherwise or things change. :-)

well. im 34 yrs old and i havent had my period in about 1 month and after i had my second child i had a tubal lagation. but that was 11 yrs ago and i am uncertin if im pregnant or not i have a felling that i am but in my gut i just dont think it is possable..i went to the doctor and they don a urine test and at first they told me i was pregnant and then a minute later the told me it was negative. well i told the doctor and she made me do a blood test and it came back negative.... not to mention i have had all the symptons. morning sickness, tender breast, peeing alott. i also took a home pregnancy test and the first was negative so then i took the other and it was positive..i just dont know if i am or not if anyone has had the same thing happen to them i would like to know their story it may possably help me out.

please and thank you, Sherri

im going on 32 days late now, my last period was june 6th, and during the month of may we were using condoms sometimes other times we would do the pull out method, but July came and no period and i did a test at 4 days late and it was negative i went to my doctors when i was 8 days late and they did blood work and that was also negative, so i went to believe i was not prego but than i was going on 20 days late i did another home test and that was negative , all of this is so frustrating cause i just want to no for sure...i called my doctor today and told her i still had no period,,, i have a appt next week im hoping for a ultra sound to no for sure or not ..but can blood work be wrong?? is it just in my head? im having sore boobs and my stomach has been kinda upset..but i also noticed i pee alot more than normal,,,now i cant really say i look prego or not cause i already have a tummy so its kinda hard to tell a difference lol but please let me no if anyone is having the same problems as me !

Well ive been waiting over two months for my period. I was always very irregular when I was younger but after having sex it became VERY regular. Longer than most, it came every 38-40 days, but ALWAYS came. My last cycle ended June 22nd and here we are Sept 2nd. Well I took sooo many tests, all negatie. Went to get blood tested yesterday and now that is negative. I had a miscarriage in November last year and we have been trying since with no luck. I really am ready to give up... is anyone out there in the same position as me.... just waiting for that positive answer? I did some research and they test the hcg levels but if you aren't producing them you will get a negative answer, and may miscarry if you are pregnant which is what happend to me. Can anyone help?

frist i would like tyo say THANK YOU ALL for all of your info!!! i have been having the same problems like the other women on here!!! i am very to the date when it comes to my period!! i am late on my period about 4 days. the only time i am late is when i am pregnant! i went to the hospital and they said the same thing that i wasnt pregnant and they did ALL the tests that they do to see if your preganant :'( !!! i thought i was losing my mind untill i read your reponces on this :$ !!! so now i am thinking that maybe i am too early for the tests to show or the tests were just plain out wrong!!! i am going to wait a little longer and then take another test to see if i am in fact pregnant!! thanks you all for your posts and i hope that everyone has a safe and healthy pregnancy!!!! :-D

so ive been throwing up for the past month i cant eat certain foods i get nauseated i am moody i have bad cramping and i got my period five days early then i was suppossed to but it only lasted four days when it would normally last eight days. so i went to the doctors last week and he basically gave me a urine test and blood test and they came out negative he is trying to tell me that i am probably stressed out. but i never throw up so, i know its not that. i dont know what to do. can blood test and urine tests be wrong?.... ? i think i should wait until my next period??