CAn i still get my wife pregnat after jacking off 2 times more then 2hrs before having sex? No birthcontrol, no nothing. Also how fast does sperm grow? Search the net but couldnt find anything.

It usually takes a little time for a man to build up another "load" if you will, but within an hour he could certainly be ready to ejaculate again, but it would not be a large amount and it wouldn't have as much force behind it. If you masterbated twice before making love to your wife, there could still be active sperm in your pre seminal fluid, other wise known as pre cum, which presents itself before ejaculation and could cause pregnancy. If you masterbated and ejaculated then urinated, you decrease the chance of any live sperm in pre cum greatly. Urinating cleans out any remaining sperm cells that may be hanging out in your tubes.
Intercourse with your wife two hours after masterbation may decrease the chance of conception, but certainly not by much. Remember that it only takes one active and live sperm to make its way to the the ovum (egg) and if that sperm can make it's way in, there you go!

I certainly wouldn't plan on that for birth control. o.O

When I was 19 I had a GF who loved to work that thing to make it spit at her. She could get it off about 4 times in the first hour and there was always something coming out on the fourth or even later no the 6th or 7th time a couple hours later. We never took a chance on it being cleaned out so she wouldn't get pregnant. Her father was a colonel and I was a private. I didn't think my chances for survival would have been very good.

took one depo shot from october-december.. I bleed for a while in december very lightly. january i havent got my period yet, but i took a test 1 week ago and it was negative. I have 4 boys and would love a girl but we werent trying, actually we used took one depo shot from october-december.. I bleed for a while in december very lightly. january i havent got my period yet, but i took a test 1 week ago and it was negative. I have 4 boys and would love a girl but we werent trying, actually we used protection but there was a time that i thought it may have leaked out! i know my body pretty well and i was right on with each pregnancy this time im not sure but something tells me inside that i might be but because of that shot i took i dont know if missing my period this month means that i am pregnant? also my body always stopped bleeding when i was pregnant!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed