Hi I need some clarifications. Me and my boy friend do not have sexual intercourse. But we have oral sexand finger each other (When fingering me he does not insert his finger to my virginal just touches the area around). We make sure that he does not *** any where near me.
- The last time he cumed he washed his cum to the toilet. Then after about half an hour later i sat on the same toilet seat to pee. I can remember that my virginal opening didn't touch the seat . But still i m worried. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant if the cum on the toilet seat(assuming there was any) came in contact with my virginal?

-Although we don’t have actual sex is there any way I can be pregnant from pre *** ? Can pregnancy be caused just merely touching around the virginal area (if ***/pre *** was on the fingers) or the finger has to be actually inserted to the virginal?
-If in case pre *** /*** was around the virginal opening can they swim up and cause pregnancy?

hey sunny,

the chances from you becoming pregnat though the toilet seat is extraeamly unlikley.

if there is semen on the seat and it touches you vagina then yes there is a chance but it is minimal.

sperm have to swim all the way into your fallopian tubes to fertalize the egg and that is quite a distance from the outside of your vagina. it is not impossible but very very ver very unlikley.

if there is semen on your or your boyfriends finger and he fingers you then there is a bigger chance that you can be pregnate but it just depends. the further into your vagina the greater the chance.

pre-cum normally does not contain any sperm cells although it can especially if your boyfriend ejaculates then doesn't urinate afterward. or if he doesnot clean the head of his penis after ejaculating especially if he is not circumscised.
please let us know if you have any more questions or concerns
hope this helps

HI Biomajor'10

Thank you so much for your detailed answer. i feel much better now. although the chances seem very low i guess i have to wait and see if i get my period end of the month. anyways thanks again

no problem thats why were here...
please let us know if there are anymore questions or concerns ;-)

Hi

How long can sperms survive in water? Can pregnancy happens if sperms in toilet water splashed to my Virgina when i was peeing ? :$ :$

sperm are very temperature sensitive and quick changes in temp are usually fatal to them. there is practicaly no chances of getting pregnate that way. pluch the sperm will be diluted.

Thanks again Biomajor'10.. i know my questions sound pretty stupid but guess i am just bit freaked out after this incident and i tend to come up with different possibilities .. Really appreciate your medical views . Thanks lot . :-D :-P

no problem i'm glad i coan offer some advice and i'm glad it helps people understand a little more and not just a short sraight nonclear answer

Iv'e had a similar problem, basically I accidentally came on the toilet seat, I did wipe it off right away with toilet paper, but im afriad some of it may have been under the seat what are the chances my girlfriend could become pregnant she went to the toilet an hour after I did so I am alittle worried she may be pregnant.

if you could please help.

thanks

I thought it was just a mistake the first time, but since you did it twice, it's 'getting pregnant' or 'being impregnated'. Please get it right.

Holy sh*t we need to send people back to school!!!! The level of ignorance is mind boggling. My 8th grader know about the birds and bees better than the above. Spell check every computer has one as well as phones. If you do not know how one can get pregnant than do not have SEX!!!! Also, just because his penis hasn't entered your vagina doesn't mean your not having sex ......just ask Bill Clinton.

what is 8th grade in the uk years system because i learned about the birds and bees in year 5.

still wanking today

i have my regular periods (28 to 32 days cycle ) but last year i got period in June after 26 days cycle then i conceived in the next cycle in July. my question is , the period I got in June was it a real period or that it was misunderstood by me as menstrual cycle and I conceived in June itself as I never got period before 28 days anytime (I have heard that some people get period even when they conceive). So was it mistaken by me and I considered July as my conceiving month, because I delivered 15 days before the due date. Just for my knowledge. (How the doctors calculate our due date, becuase we just inform them a date and they calculate based on it. How do they know if we had conceived in the previous cycle when the cycle was short like 26 days.