i lost my virginity 5 days ago and i was bleeding for about 3 days is that normal?... im also on the pill but i was only up to the 6th pill and on my 3rd pack and we has unportected sex but im almost 75% sure that he did no come inside of me is their still a possibility that i could become pregnant?

Well hi....
I just hope that you are married or with the man you plan to stay with for eternity. Giving up your virginity to someone is such a special thing and I just hope that you only had unprotected sex because you are staying with this person.
There are so, so, so many diseases out there and you do not want to catch them.
It's nothing less than totally irresponsible to have unprotected sex these days with all the numerous diseases out there, living so dangerously may sound fun now but wait when you are trying to conceive one day and you find out you can't because of one day. I read something once, that has never left my mind...."keep in mind that the person that you have just had unprotected sex with...may have had several partners and you have just slept with every single one of them through him/her" Eerie thought.

I don't think you are pregnant, it was most probably your hymen tearing, that is the one thing that makes you a virgin.
You'll find out if you miss your next period.

Take care of yourself.

It is possible that you could be pregnant. Even if he didn't cum inside you and he pulled out. There is still precum. that comes out b4 he cums. You should still get a pregnancy test.

SHE IS ON BIRTH CONTROL.

Birth control is very effective, and sicne you were on it for 3 months, you do not need back-up for the first week of the 'pack'.

Losing your virginity does cause bleeding, your hymen broke, so it is normal for blood to be present.

I bled for 7 days after I lost my virginity.

im virgin and i was with ma boyfriend and i was toching his donw part and i want to know if he touch his part wit sperm and touch my part you think im pregnat and im still virgin?[/list] :-(

that's what i was wondering... if he touched his part and sperm got on it and touched me could i get pregnant? because im a virgin still but i was just wondering!!

I don't trust those pills. I think that in the long run, most any pill is going to do more harm to your body than good. Even if not, why would you risk that? Find another way to prevent pregnancy.