i usually start my period on the 23rd of each month, but i started on february 11th, meaning it came early. anyway, my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on the 26th and 27th days of february (supposedly my most fertile days, but idk if my early period changed my cycle) and we used the pullout method. i started bleeding a mediumish-yet-somewhat-lightish flow on march 9th which was said to be around the time implantation usually occurs..but i dont even really know. i am not sure if there is a chance i am pregnant or not so i would really like to know =). also i have been getting minor headaches lately and thats unusual for me to get headaches often. please let me know, thanks!

Its hard to say since mp can change for different reasons headaches can with a mp aswell, but in march it could also be a cycle 26 days. If your unsure take a hpt one with an ept which can detect early signs.