Okay so the last time I had sex was on feburary 22nd it was protected. and I took a pregnancy test on April 17th and it came back not pregnant. Ever since feburary 22nd my boyfriend has just fingered me and things like that. We have been careful. In march my period was on the6th. April it was on the 1st and then started again April 29th. and in may(this month) it was supposed to start on the 27th but it didn't. I cramped and stuff all day long yesterday and I've been moody and been peeing alot more and I had breast tenderness a week before and it's went away some and came back. And im worried I'm pregnant please help me!! Please help me get some peace in mind!! I've been very stressed over a end of course exam and now I'm stressed over this

The only method of birth control that is 100% effective is abstinence.  Even if you have had bleeding, that doesn't exempt you from the possibility of pregnancy because lots of people experience it all throughout pregnancy or totally randomly.  So it is definitely possible that you could be pregnant because you had sex & thats how it happens lol.  Good job on starting to be careful, because that is the best way to not become pregnant.  The symptoms you have could just mean that you are about to start, 2 days isn't really that much to consider yourself as being late.  If you are really stressing over it, see a Dr. to be sure. Good luck.

if you had an abstinence after 22nd feb then don't worry about pregnancy but if you had an intercourse after that you can go for urine pregnancy test which can be carried out at home and its cheap , and confirm your pregnancy