OK. I m 19 years old and confused if i am pregnant or not. I last had sex on feb 28 07. My period came on March 12-16. It was a very light period through the five days. i started have nausea feeling two days later for like 1week and a 1/2. I was also feeling a little dizzy. After that stopped i started eating more than usual and kinda still am. I am have weird feelings in my stomach sometimes. I also have a lil back pain but not much. My stomach feels tight whenever and my nipples were sore to touch and kinda still are. I have took 2 preggo tests and all came back negative. I think i took 2 too early. i took one today though (April 1 07). PLZ Help!!!

if you got pregnant on feb 28 (i'm sure you mean in 08), than you should be able to tell by now if you are pregnant. and if you still think you are, you can go to the doctor and get a blood test.