me and my boyfriend had sex on feb. 22 we used protection and i got my period 3 and a half weeks later on march 12 and it was the regular 7 days long but now my april period is late and im startin to worry its was supposed to come april 9 and its april 13 i could just be paranoid but idk cus my period is usually pretty regular and comes every 28 days because im on birth control.IS THERE A CHANCE I COULD BE PREGNANT? i KINDA think im just paranoid cus its a couple days late..should i not be worrying cus we used protection and im on birth control and i take it everyday at the same time

Hi honey! 1st of all GOOD FOR YOU for using both contraceptions - this guarantees you tha tyou are NOT pregnant! With the new types of pills out there, over time your period can actually get less and less! So I think this is what is happening OK? So just relax and your period MIGHT come this month, might not! Also when you are stressed this can cause irregularities! Good luck and ehalth!