Alright so my (now ex) boyfriend and I had sex for the first time (my first time not his), he didn't finish but there was a LOT of pre-cum and I still haven't gotten my period. It's been about 8 days since then.. and I'm kind of scared. I took 2 home pregnancy tests (they were cheap because I couldn't get the money for good ones) but both came up negative, although I've no idea if it was too soon to take them...

Did you use any type of protection?

No, none whatsoever. Which was stupid on out part but oh well I can't really go back and change it.

Honestly I was kind of freaking out about something similar. There's a possibility, especially if you didn't have protection on you. But mine was late too, and a lot of it was because I was stressing. Also, sometimes just the intimacy of sex can get your hormones out of whack, which can also delay it (thats what happened to me). I'd say right now, just try and stay calm, wait a few more days, and if it's still not there than try another test. But believe me, stressing can do a lot when it comes to having a late period.

Should I stop drinking and smoking until I'm sure I'm not? And would drinking and smoking this early in pregnancy hurt the baby? Oh, and I haven't been stressing like at all, but my periods still come normally when I do stress..

Yeah that could possibly do harm, even if it was this early. So if you'd wanna cut back until you're absolutely sure than that couldn't hurt at all. But from the sound of it it's still super early, so honestly I wouldn't jump to any conclusions :) I hope this helps