So, for about 2 months I was on birth control and everything was good. But then my boyfriend and I started to have problems and I became extremely busy so I stopped talking it. Then approx two/three weeks after taking it, we had sex. We still used protection. I still haven't gotten my period yes. I'm about a week/ 2 weeks late. And I was just wondering if just if birth control and do this. Thank you

Have you taken a pregnancy test?

And yes changing how you take or which kind of Bc u take will often irregulate your periods. It's gotta get back in its groove an changing things will cause changes in your body as well.

I have not taken one yet. I will if I don't get it this.comming week...):

If Pregnancy isn't something you want, if you aren't I would take precautions while having sex., and Bc regulates your period.. When you stop taking it, it will jack with ya for awhile. so I'm thinking that might be it.. Hope you figure it out!

Thank you so much!